efs4ever

Weekend Numbers?

Eat your hearts out boys, I got to meet and do two jumps with BlueSkiesKel this weekend. B| She is just as much of an awesome athlete and beautiful woman in person as she is on line.

Thanks for the jumps Kelly. I hope you come back often. :)

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Eat your hearts out boys, I got to meet and do two jumps with BlueSkiesKel this weekend. B| She is just as much of an awesome athlete and beautiful woman in person as she is on line.

aww jen, you're too sweet, i was just about to start a thread called "i got to meet JENNR8R!" and tell everyone how awesome you are! seriously, i had a blast yesterday, i loved hangin out with you all day, and hated that i had to bail early, but i promise next weekend i'm there both days:)

2:2:1

The Twin Bo made it's first appearance this year, HOWEVER...there was issues with it, and our 206 couldn't get gas from the regular gas station, so first load took a LONG time... Then last night i accidently poked my eye with a tree branch after the cake concert.... so couldn't jump today! B|

2 great jumps, first time jumping a Fusion 150. Nice canopy, loads of fun!!! B|

CReW Skies,
bubbles

"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

:)
2 very relaxing jumps after another stressfull week I would have done more but I was just super tired... Jump number 900 on Saturday.... that is since I started logging again in March of 2003

Big PROPS to the Seattle Skydivers for coming out to our little DZ on Saturday... I guess now they can dispel some of the rumours of our demise as a dropzone are GREATLY exageratted.:)

I got big fat zero's across the board...

:(

I did, however, score 3 goals saturday night and got 3 assists sunday morning during my 2 hockey games this weekend.B|

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Ahh Im jealous too. Shes missed out here in the west coast
0:4:0
Jumped with Chad (from germany) this weekend. We did an awesome 3 way head up jump for his 100th

6 miles mountian biking in 95 degree temps: 6 jumps: 0

Took today to go out and sweat out a few quarts while riding on the trails. Did 6 jumps yesterday before my sholders gave out. 2 freefly, 3 RW and a tracking to finish the day off. Not bad for not showing up until afternoon.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

0:10:3

10 great jumps at Elsinore.

3 jumps practicing video with the Excel Camp
2 great wingsuit dives
2 fun freefly jumps
2 fun RW jums
1 6 way tracking dive

Beer owed for first jump at Elsinore which is a great place.

Beer also owed for first time someone docked on me during a wingsuit flight

Also beer owed for first time seeing a grand slam in person. We went and caught the Angels vs. Twins game on Friday.

I also did 30 minutes of tunnel time with Sean McCormick (SP?) it was great and he was an awesome coach.

Man I'm beat.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

1:0::D

I spent an awesome Saturday at Skydive Temple this past weekend. Although I was unable to find someone to do my recurrency jump with, I met some really good Army kids. Last weekend, a close friend of theirs, Eric, was killed in a motorcycle accident. Eric was a new jumper, just like these boys, so it was refreshing to see them living on and remembering him. So, beer owed for meeting these guys. Yes, I support our troops. I attached a pic of Willy TRYING to pack his canopy. You can see Mark somewhat in the background (although it's blurry). Phone cameras are getting better though. :P

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Like I'd tell any of you...:0:0

no jumps this weekend... I did other things... next weekend I'm going to be in ATL for my Little sisters wedding... I'm hoping to get a few weekday jumps in... since I haven't been in the sky for a few weeks... :|

Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...