monkycndo

Jump numbers for Sept. 8-9

0:2(10)::Dx2

Made 1 WS jump at Hollister with another bird for his second flight. He forgot to turn back to the DZ, so had to herd him back. Other then that, he did great. Got what I thought would be some nice video for a debrief, but the camera somehow turned off on climbout.:( Time to order a HypEye.

Then drove to Aptos. Second jump was a WS from a helicopter. Took off from the Watsonville airport and we landed on the beach at the SeaScape Resort. :D for 1st WS from a helicopter and beach landing. It was fantastic. Loved the feel of freefall until the wings generated forward drive. My brother was there to watch with binoculars and gave the crowd a play by play of each jump. He also got a few stills of us landing. Had a nice dinner with him afterwards.

Then on my way home this morning, stopped in at the new tunnel at iflySFbay to have a look. Couldn't make it out without doing 10 minutes.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

0:4 (I included the one jump on Friday too)::Dx2

Jump#3 yesterday was my first toilet-paper tracking dive (it didn't unroll fast enough, so I just ditched both rolls at deployment time) and first jump on a sub-100 canopy, EgoMike's Crossfire2-99. I waited until the winds went up to 15 or so - not much forward speed. B|

0 ; 6 ; 0

all tandems yesterday, 2 super cool ones, one of my cousins, he was super happy, and the girl who suggested to my friends that they could offer me a tandem for my 30th bday. Her 30th was friday, so I took her for a ride :)

scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

0:4:0!!!

Gorgeous 4 kickass WS jumps!!! Playing in the clouds, getting some great airlifts in the clouds...

who cares if Bolas made us land off twice, it was still some kickass jumps :):D

CReW Skies,
bubbles

"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

0:3:0

3 totally cool CReW jumps! Two tri-planes, both of which I was the pilot, FUN, but a LOT of work. Then a two stack with Drew at sunset. This time he was the pilot and I got to go along for the ride. We flew around and watched Walt fly solo. It was pretty cool.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

:)
Had a nice planned high pull at 10k on Friday and got to play in around the clouds that were at about 5k.

Lot's of really kewl and fun skydives with a lot of different and cool people that are at our DZ!! :)
I'm still sore from one opening on Saturday that spanked me good. My own pack job too... :S

Blue Sky's

:):11::D

"fun" weekend, old teammate in for the day, all but a couple jumps were 'give back' jumps where we took a new person along on an RW jump to let them try a higher level (these are great) of speed and flying - handful of 2 way freefly - no CrW [:/]

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

0, 12, 1

4-way vid at Nationals! 2 practice on Fri, 7 sat, 3 sun!B| 14+ hour drive (one way) wed and sun, time for some R & R!

Skydive Chicago is such an AWSOME place, looking forward to returning soon!B|

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."