Rdutch

I cant beleive I did it!

This weekend, I asked my girlfriend to marry me. She said YES! The only rule I gave her is no complaining about me doing 4way. As an habitually single guy this is a huge step. I never thought that the idea of marriage would make me so happy.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Holy SHIT!!! YOU!!!????? MR. NON-COMMITAL? :oWOW! You DO deserve a BIG CONGRATS!!!!B|:)
CONGRATS RAY!!!B|

Lol, Right, you should see how my close friends and family are handling it, no one beleives me. This is sooo not like me, but beleive it or not she makes me fee special. And anyone that can put up with my crap deserves special treatment. I'll let y9ou know when we have a date expect an invitation.
Blue SkiES
Ray

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

This weekend, I asked my girlfriend to marry me. She said YES! The only rule I gave her is no complaining about me doing 4way. As an habitually single guy this is a huge step. I never thought that the idea of marriage would make me so happy.

She is ok with you having 4 ways???:ph34r:

congrats dude, even though I don't know you.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Holy SHIT!!! YOU!!!????? MR. NON-COMMITAL? :oWOW! You DO deserve a BIG CONGRATS!!!!B|:)
CONGRATS RAY!!!B|

Lol, Right, you should see how my close friends and family are handling it, no one beleives me. This is sooo not like me, but beleive it or not she makes me fee special. And anyone that can put up with my crap deserves special treatment. I'll let y9ou know when we have a date expect an invitation.
Blue SkiES
Ray

:DHow or WHERE did you find this "Saint"?;) She has to be a Champ to put up with you:ph34r:

set a date soon before she comes to her senses-congrats-I hope that ya'll are very happy, and smart enough to realize that when you aren't happy, stick together and you'll be happy again soon
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

So now you can't swoop at deland you want to do 4-way:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Ah yes... the wonderful institution of marriage. Definately an experience that every man should have to go through - at least once. ;) Grats or condolences, whichever the case may be... :)

Randomly f'n thingies up since before I was born...