RkyMtnHigh

The Meaning of your Avatar

I miss Calvin & Hobbs! My wife, saved the last Sunday C&H about going on an adventure.

Chuck

It's my favorite strip of all time. Shame that it only lasted what 10 years?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I miss Calvin & Hobbs! My wife, saved the last Sunday C&H about going on an adventure.

Chuck

It's my favorite strip of all time. Shame that it only lasted what 10 years?

Yeah. I thought (at the time), it would last longer than Charlie Brown! He just grew tired of doing the strip.
When we moved into our new house, that strip my wife saved, was the first thing I hung on the wall.

Chuck

Chuck

Mine is the moment in AFF when it all came together and I knew I would be a skydiver again 01/16/07 at about 4:30PM :)
(video capture over Lodi with my AFF instructors thumbs up)

John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

I've had several over the years, but I think I'm going to stick with this one for a LONG time.

Ya gotta admire the attitude.

I believe that is navy - And I think it says don't tread on me -
But I'm tired and know little about nothing.

Pretty darn close!

See; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_flag
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Mine is because I'm not creative enough to think of something different than posting my mug. :P

Actually, I do like people being able to spot me at a dz thanks to my avatar. GitRDone found me at DeLand on Saturday, that was cool.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Mine is a brick Billy and I bought for charity during a local event at the beach where we first lived together. It's placed at the end of our old street directly in front of one of our favorite local beachside martini bar/restaurants.:)
It was supposed to say Carrie & BillyZ but instead it says BillyZ & Carrie.

But, we love it!:$:D:P

The restaurant is still a favorite hang out and we're actually meeting friends there tomorrow evening.B|

Edit: Oops...I forgot I just changed my avatar the other day.:$:D My current one really needs no explanation. It's my wet bikini hanging from our utility room doorknob.:P

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.