RkyMtnHigh

The Meaning of your Avatar

Mine is the logo for the Non-Descript Red Cup Brigade.

It's always sunset somewhere!

When are we making t-shirts, anyway?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Mine is me giving a thumbs up after a student's jump. My most memorable moment of my late father was him giving me a thumbs up after a ball game, when I intercepted a pass on the last play of the game. I pass that gesture on to all my students.

B|What a great gesture and story:)

Well mine is obviously me, but there is a story behind it. It was taken by micro one week after I had my accident. I was in Nashville visiting him along with Michele. At that time I had not yet realized how injured I was. I had an excrutiating headache and was totally stoned on pain meds to the point that I had to let Michele drive. 5 days later I could no longer speak or walk without assistance. I had no short term memory and could not understand what people were saying to me. The lights were on, but noone was home.[:/]

mine is a self-portrait taken from the summit of torrey's peak. i was there because YOU told me to go there while in colorado.

Hiking up Grays and Torreys was an amazing experience with some close friends and once we reached the top and enjoyed the panoramic view, we all had pivotal moments in our lives which bonded us all even closer. I'll never forget that day. I've only done 5 of the 53 14ers and hope to one day accomplish the entire 53.

Here's a link to some pics of Colorado's 14ers:

http://www.pbase.com/rianhouston/14ers

that whole valley was amazing. chris neal and i camped for a night at the trailhead. getting a fire going was a bitch.

Not sure what time of year you did your trek but I think mine was in August and we set out on our journey around 4 am LAYERED since it was soooo cccold then peeled the layers as we climbed and broke a sweat...but then it was brrrrr freezing cold at the top so we threw the layers back on until half way back down again, which makes you feel like a mule:D. We had to begin early to avoid the afternoon showers and potential lightning.

Mine was taken when I was doing a high power engine test at work. I was happy as hell that night. Everything went back together with ease and everything tested good on the first try. The one and only time that has happened.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!