Broke

Post yourself

That is really wild. If that is not Levi then he has a double. When exactly was the pic taken and where? And what does Am Stud stand for? My guess was American Students. The picture appears to be Levi about four or so yrs ago when he was in high school. He was valadictorian of his class at Wendell Id at the time. So your comment that this pic was taken earlier this yr is what kind of through me. If you go on to My space and look up The Crafty Bastards you will see older pics and newer pics of my son. The Crafty Bastards is his band out of Bellingham. You should check out the site and tell me if you think they look alike. Also check out their music. They are in the process of recording their second disc now.

Wow, crazy! They do kinda look alike! But this pic was taken this past May on the third floor SUB patio at the University of New Mexico. Am Stud would be American Studies. And the guy pictured is definitely named Josh. haha

Send your son the pic and see what he thinks of his twin! :)
~skysprite

The second is a recent pic I did for a modeling shoot...

What were you modeling for?

I was doing some shots for a local magazine here in Denver last summer...nothing big, but I needed some more shots for my portofolio....I did a bunch more and am currently signed with a company part time out of Boston...

And John, thanks very much for the compliment...I like Gregory Hines alot and I've never heard anyone say that...:)

Cool, who is your agent?

Her name is Lisa White and its with ANTT (America's Next Top Talent Agency) and one that is kind of in the decision process now with another company, but she's handling all of that, so I have no info about it yet...
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

heres a few...

numero uno - me and my lovah

second- one of my best girls and i at a wilco show

last - one of my most proud moments

enjoy!:)
i had another on there but for some reason it didnt load

"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Here's a pic of me. I'm on the right. Its not the most recent picture, but its good enough.

Another DZ.commer is on the left, he can post his name if he wants, but I won't punk him out for actually being in TX or being seen with me.:D

That AggieDave has not been around for years! That pic was before cop school!!!!!!:P:D:D:D

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

Funny picture with the beer, Grips. Just noticed you're from Perth - one of my best friends from the University of Alabama last decade was a rugby player from Perth named Cameron Griffiths. He was a big Sinatra fan.

Just living in Perth. Originally from California.

Me (with my daughter) listening to an audio description of Stonehedge.

Your daughter looks really interrested in Stonehedge :P (cue pink floyd: "look mommy, theres and airplane up in the sky") ;)
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

OK, a couple of significant events this weekend..

Did my 1500th tandem on Saturday. I am Chewbacca in the photo by the bonfire at Skydive Houston. Yes I bought my No Cheap Beer.

Made progress getting Phil Meyers his tandem rating by taking him on a jump and supervising his first tandem with a body. L to R Jim Culhane, Phil Meyers, me.
Russell M. Webb D 7014
Attorney at Law
713 385 5676
https://www.tdcparole.com