Broke

Post yourself

The second is a recent pic I did for a modeling shoot...

What were you modeling for?

I was doing some shots for a local magazine here in Denver last summer...nothing big, but I needed some more shots for my portofolio....I did a bunch more and am currently signed with a company part time out of Boston...

And John, thanks very much for the compliment...I like Gregory Hines alot and I've never heard anyone say that...:)
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/gallery/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Personal_Galleries/Chiquita/Lee_and_Brandy_wedding_Oct._2nd_2004&image=Lee_looking_spiffy.jpg&img=&tt=

My wedding pic
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Gosh, if there's one running constant, it's that every one of you that I can see has pretty eyes, and all so different and unique.

Aww.....thank you! You know what people say....the eyes are the window to the soul!;)
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

The second is a recent pic I did for a modeling shoot...

What were you modeling for?

I was doing some shots for a local magazine here in Denver last summer...nothing big, but I needed some more shots for my portofolio....I did a bunch more and am currently signed with a company part time out of Boston...

And John, thanks very much for the compliment...I like Gregory Hines alot and I've never heard anyone say that...:)

Cool, who is your agent?

I'm game!!!! :)
First pic is after a glacier jump, 2nd pic is from an august camping weekend, 3rd pic is from a biking trip a few weeks ago :)
CReW Skies,
bubbles

"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

That is really wild. If that is not Levi then he has a double. When exactly was the pic taken and where? And what does Am Stud stand for? My guess was American Students. The picture appears to be Levi about four or so yrs ago when he was in high school. He was valadictorian of his class at Wendell Id at the time. So your comment that this pic was taken earlier this yr is what kind of through me. If you go on to My space and look up The Crafty Bastards you will see older pics and newer pics of my son. The Crafty Bastards is his band out of Bellingham. You should check out the site and tell me if you think they look alike. Also check out their music. They are in the process of recording their second disc now.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.