namgrunt

BEST female skydiver BOOBIES

You're welcome.

Be careful though. Those things could put your eye out if you get too close to the screen!

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

No, no, no.. I like this one...

What's the name of that dude on the right side? I met him at The Farm last weekend but never did get his name.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hmmm.

One never knows. ;)

(shut up Rev Jim) :o

:):):)

I'm not even going to post another link. They look much better than that old pic anyway! (And even better in person, right my son. Dixie, WTF are you?)

You practice magic? Ya sure disappeared from the WFFC! :D
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

...What's the name of that dude on the right side? I met him at The Farm last weekend but never did get his name.

That's Jello Jay..one kick-ass party boy.
The girls love him 'cause he snuggles with 'em so well....:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

You practice magic? Ya sure disappeared from the WFFC!

Nope. I was hiding from you! :D

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

Guys posting boobs and skydiving chicks posting their OWN boobs, are two different things! I vote for THIS thread!

It's like the difference between pics in the travel magazine that I get from AAA and pics from friends vacations. The AAA mag pics are just places that I'll never visit. Stuff that you may see personally one day is always better. :)

Anyone remember the last Zabo video from WFFC ?
Mmmmm...
:ph34r:

...What's the name of that dude on the right side? I met him at The Farm last weekend but never did get his name.

And the guy on the left side is a sweetheart too. That's popsjumper. One hell of a... Well, we'll leave it at that. :ph34r:

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Oh yeah! Now I remember that name Jello Jay... Is he known on here as Thanatos?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

His man boobs have grown, they are twice the size of my girl boobs >:( its sad when even men have bigger boobies then me :( Im gonna go cry now, first sitting at zhills in the rain after getting tunnel training and NOW everyone officially has bigger boobs then me [:/]
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

No, but thank you for thinking of me, Arthur. (Btw, thanks to Wally for always being so complimentary.) :$

Are you going to Eloy, Arthur? If so, I'll see you there! :)

Oh come on Rosa we all know your an exhibitionist at heart!:o:):P

Yes i am going to Eloy, i take it you'll be in the tunnel the whole time?
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

haha....there are two women which i have met personally and know would most likely win this "competition" but unfortanatly you will never see either of these two women bare themselves at any boogie or in public....and Rosa is deffinatly one of the two women. So good luck guys.....we will just have to use our imaginations wit hthese two.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Oh come on Rosa we all know your an exhibitionist at heart!:o:):P

I am not! I took some sexy pics for my BF while he was in Iraq, and that's that. I have never shown anything private online. Geez!

Yes i am going to Eloy, i take it you'll be in the tunnel the whole time?

I wish that I could afford loads of tunnel time! (I have flown in the tunnel maybe twice, since July for 10 & 15 minutes.) :S I do have a 15 minute session on the morning of the 30th. Then, I'm pretty much free to catch up with friends. :)
Btw, thanks Jake! That was truly nice of you to say. :)