Muenkel

My lifelong friend Mike has died.

We have been the best of friends since age 7. His parents and my parents are the best of friends. His cause of death is unknown. He just didn't wake up this morning.

I have been lucky in my life as death has never come this close to me. The ache inside of me is indescribable. I'm sure many of you know what it feels like. I am in complete shock and I don't think I'm even comprehending this.

Anyway, I just wanted my friends here to know because this has been a comfortable zone for me.

Thanks for listening,
Chris

Condolences for your loss.

Try to keep in mind, true friends and loved ones never really leave us.
They live on as long you kepp them them in your heart and thoughts, and there in lies true immortality.
Watch my video Fat Women
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRWkEky8GoI

Sorry to hear of your loss Chris.

I know it sucks.. but you have to remember the good things that made him your friend and that you got to share in this lifetime.

There is not much that can be done when your time is done.. the Reaper awaits all of us and no one has been able to outlast him.

Thanks for your nice words folks.

It's so painful. I had about 2 hours sleep and I have one of my ripping headaches. His services are tomorrow and Weds down on Long Island which is about a 4 hour drive. I'm hoping I will feel better to make the trip.

Thanks again.:)

Gosh, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend!! Close loses are never easy, you've been there for each other, and you have shared so many awesome memories, i'm sure! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

:(
Just over 10years ago my best friend committed suicide,NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY.
Was at the time the saddest day of my life.
I feel your pain and hope your friend did not suffer.
My Mum passed away at age 69 on Easter Sunday this year, I was at the skydive centre and was told over the phone,she had heart failure and probably according to the coroner had a very peaceful death her heart just stopping as she fell asleep,the blessing is she never suffered,its gonna be a quiet xmas this year.
Chin up.
Steve
Swooping, huh? I love that stuff ... all the flashing lights and wailing sirens ... it's very exciting!

Chris

It's devastating when someone close passes on. The pain is overwhelming at times. I wish you comfort.

Karen

I am going to repeat this. Karen said it exactly how it is.

I am sending you huge eeneR hugs, it is incredibly hard to loose a close friend. I lost one when I was 16 to a house fire. The pain is overwhelming at times, but it will to heal. Try to remember all the good things about your friend, that will keep his soul alive in your heart.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I am sorry for your loss bro.
I can’t even comprehend what you’re going through right now. There is nothing closer then a best friend; you should do what he would want you to do.

Stay strong, and remember you will meet him again someday hopefully a long time from now but you will see him again.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain