Squeak

DZ.com Holiday Boogie

Just got home. After 19 WS jumps that included: as large a 12 way, several first flight 2 ways, balloon chasing, and a 3 way midnight with no moon on new years eve out of the DC3(jump #666>:(-what could go wrong?), I'm am pooped.

Had a blast jumping with DSE(take care of that pretty blue and yellow Phacro), Ficus and Quickdraw. You guys did awesome.

sdctlc and unclecharlie did a great job organizing.

Hoped to get a balloon WS jump in today, but was winded out by a pretty strong dust storm.

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Thanks Scott and James for the wingsuit organizing, and everyone else for participating to make the flocks successful and safe.
At least the balloon I was chasing was at an altitude we could have flown by, if we had been there three minutes earlier, not like some beacon on a short tower.
And you turned down the evil streamer on jump 666, I mean after brake fires, slider wraps, d-bag wraps and sight entanglements what else could the streamer have found to mess with on that jump?;)

Monkey,

Hope that night WS jump was fun, sounds like it was.. Did anybody else go with you?

I went with James and Kristina. I exited last and got spun around by the prop blast and lost them. Ended up doing a solo. Remarkable just how many blinky red things there are at night.:S:D

Jump an Infinity

33 jumps. The biggest was Eliana's and Craig's 40-way, and the smallest was a 25-point 3-way. I really want to thank Terry, who worked the entire boogie and organized a lot of low-key, very interesting and safe skydives. I learned a lot from him. Also, do I even need to say that Arizona Airspeed rocks? I've said it before, and I'll say it again - you guys rock! Those were some amazing jumps that you all put together. Also, thanks much to B^2 and Bryan Burke for keeping things running smoothly. It is very pleasant to attend a boogie where no one is seriously hurt, and that is very much due to your great organization.

Still my favorite boogie ;)

Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

A few more pix/galleries;
http://www.spottedeagle.com/Skydive/Eloy/index.html

http://www.spottedeagle.com/Skydive/eloy2/index.html

You might find yourself in some of the pix. I don't know who everyone was, so just took a random sampling of some of my favorite shots.
Not a lot of aerial pix; the wingsuiters got me hooked and I'm not ready to wear a camera and a wingsuit just yet.

Hell, I'll resurrect this thread because many of us are just getting back. I just woke up from recovering from the 20+ hour drive, but it was worth it!!

We competed in Collegiate Nationals as well happening at the same time, and we had 2 place form Kstate, including myself in Master's sport accuracy.

The 31st was a bit on the chilly side, but it warmed up each day and by the time we left it was warm and beautiful.
=========Shaun ==========

Just got home from the Boogie (and a couple of fun days in Vegas for kicks). Many thanks to Skydive AZ for a wonderful time and to Airspeed for the 30 plus jumps during the boogie (especially the formation loads).

Met a lot of old friends and made some new ones. Only 50 weeks until the 2008 Holiday Boogie!!

Major Dad
CSPA D-579

A few more pix/galleries;
http://www.spottedeagle.com/Skydive/Eloy/index.html

http://www.spottedeagle.com/Skydive/eloy2/index.html

You might find yourself in some of the pix. I don't know who everyone was, so just took a random sampling of some of my favorite shots.
Not a lot of aerial pix; the wingsuiters got me hooked and I'm not ready to wear a camera and a wingsuit just yet.

Those are some ugly bastards you jumped with.:D I'm jsut happy that my ratio of hotties to notties for this years is impressive.
I was the only guy on all of my (one) jumps.
My photos

My Videos

Those are some ugly bastards you jumped with.:D I'm jsut happy that my ratio of hotties to notties for this years is impressive.
I was the only guy on all of my (one) jumps.

We might be ugly, fat and losing our hair, but at least we.....

Shit, you mean I coulda been jumping with hot chicks?

Oh wait. We were.

Not all of us fell into the above listed catagories. I even went blonde.B|

Jump an Infinity