Squeak

DZ.com Holiday Boogie

There does not seem to be much interest in the Boogie.
At least not from the attendance list in "Events"
Is there somthing else happening that is occupying everyone at Xmas?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Being the slacker that I am I didn't realize there was a dz.com holiday boogie and we are headed to sebastian instead........
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Too coold?? What a joke! It can be chilly at night but i would not say the days are too cold, maybe not HOT but not really cold either, nothing a few drinks cant sort out before a sleep.

You going Squeak? We are heading out there again.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I'm going, but I know several of my friends are not because they said it was too cold the last couple of years.

Last year was definitely not cold.

Ok, lets put the list in here:

Official DZ.com 2007 Holiday Boogie List

monkycndo
Fozz
AllisonH
Remster
NWFlyer
HeadLicker
Remster

I've got to work.:(

(Over the river and through the woods)

"Outta the house and through the terminal
to Grandma's house they go.

They don't know the delay til they get to the gate and the agent is old and sloooow oh!

Stuck on the ramp and everyone's pissed
it's such a wonderful site

The controllers are stressed, the pilots are pissed and the passengers start to fight!"

:PB|:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

monkycndo
Fozz
AllisonH
Remster
NWFlyer
HeadLicker
LouDiamond

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

monkycndo
Fozz
AllisonH
Remster
NWFlyer
HeadLicker
LouDiamond

Surprised Beth hasn't been in this thread to do her thing. Remtard just loves to piss her off.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

dont go off the list here. From what i have heard from loads of peeps is arizona is an awesome event for the xmas boogie. I have never been as of yet as my folks come and spend xmas here. As much as they love watching me skydive i prefer to spend quality time with them. Realistically, i would do half in eloy and the other in Z-hills. Then your ass is mine for 2 weeks biatch:D Maybe next year. Keep meaning to visit eloy, it is on my list. We had a few years at z-hills that the loads were backed up where the jumping sucked, but i believe from last year TK had the lift power to support the jumpers. You only live once my friend so do both

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

dont go off the list here. From what i have heard from loads of peeps is arizona is an awesome event for the xmas boogie. I have never been as of yet as my folks come and spend xmas here. As much as they love watching me skydive i prefer to spend quality time with them. Realistically, i would do half in eloy and the other in Z-hills. Then your ass is mine for 2 weeks biatch:D Maybe next year. Keep meaning to visit eloy, it is on my list. We had a few years at z-hills that the loads were backed up where the jumping sucked, but i believe from last year TK had the lift power to support the jumpers. You only live once my friend so do both

Yeah I'm thinking of trying to at least get a weekend at Eloy, then off to Z Hills for New years

and the Farm when i'm up with up:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

There does not seem to be much interest in the Boogie.
At least not from the attendance list in "Events"
Is there somthing else happening that is occupying everyone at Xmas?

Well, since you're looking for something to keep you busy at Christmas, why not go? You can be the ring leader.:)

Official DZ.com 2007 Holliday Boogie List

monkycndo
Fozz
AllisonH
Remster
NWFlyer
HeadLicker
LouDiamond
Unstable :)
Edited to add: I plan On taking down a credit card and digging myself into a big black hole from which I may never recover. :|

B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B|
=========Shaun ==========

Edited to add: I plan On taking down a credit card and digging myself into a big black hole from which I may never recover.

I know who to hang out with at the Bent Prop, then. B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I know who to hang out with at the Bent Prop, then

Oh pick me! Pick meeeeeeeeeeeee!:)

Are you buying my drinks? ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I know who to hang out with at the Bent Prop, then

Oh pick me! Pick meeeeeeeeeeeee!:)

Are you buying my drinks? ;)

Are you gonna put out?

For Betsy, any day. B|