Squeak

DZ.com Holiday Boogie

Have to be practically naked underneath the suit because it fits too tight

Are you in the yellow WS?

Hey is Scott still in the service?? What is his handle in here?

Looks like EVERYONE at any dz is having a grand ole time.... Hope I can find sometime to get somewhere soon. My rigger went to zhills on Thursday and I had him do my in date b4 he left just in case I went ANYWHERE b4 he gets back.... whoosh It was a close call on getting him my rig and then getting it back b4 he took off....

BLUESKIES and soft landings to everyone this Christmas.... dannydan :)

Today looks like it will be another gorgeous day!

Well, except for the 30 mph winds! [:/]
I have that effect on weather, I leave and it gets nasty:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The schedule is out. I'll be giving a wingsuit seminar on Dec 29th in the conference room located in the main hanger after the days jumping is over, roughly around 6 PM. Feel free to bring a friend and a beer with you. :)

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Post pics. Some of us are stuck w/memories of Eloy for this year.[:/]

Ah quitcherbitchin', hose boy. Some of us don't even have that. :|

(but to be honest, if I was going to find myself in the state of Arizona, I would be checking out a big hole in the ground followed by a spa...not a DZ. ;):P)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

The schedule is out. I'll be giving a wingsuit seminar on Dec 29th in the conference room located in the main hanger after the days jumping is over, roughly around 6 PM. Feel free to bring a friend and a beer with you. :)

Looking forward to hearing what yo have to say at the seminar... As a side and for my own excitement level, I am getting my stuff organized today so I can head to the Boogie tomorrow! See you on Friday morning! Monkey you still up for the 1st load on Friday? Any other Flockers want to come along??

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Monkey you still up for the 1st load on Friday? Any other Flockers want to come along??

Scott C.

As long as I can drag my sleepy ass out of bed after arriving so late Thursday, I should be there. I won't be able to register until Friday, so that might slow me down a bit.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Had a 'BLAST' today. Eight-way advanced(?) with Craig Girard. Nothing but perfection and flawless precision skydiving, even without the perennial 'fuck-up-Remi' this year. (just kidding Rem). Six amazing complicated, challenging and super fun dives.
There is only 1 Craig G.