ZigZagMarquis

Public Toilets and Ass Gaskets -- Do you use them?

Its funny i was thinking about a similar topic just now. I have a major public potty phobia! I have been at my place of employment for a year and a half and still have issues with the bathrooms here and they are super clean! And misc public potties, forget, my eyeballs will float first! I wont even hoover!

I hear that contrary to popular belief, you are extremely unlikely to catch anything from a public toilet seat.

That said, I do use the seat covers, but I realize I'm doing it for purely psychological reasons.:P

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I heard that crabs can live like 2 weeks on porcelin and can jump to unsuspecting people...

Wow, you're gullible :)
So, unless you rub the goods on porcelain or eat off of your buttocks, you're safe. Besides, it's hoverers that piss all over toilet seats anyway and make them unsanitary for the rest of us. :)

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

Besides, it's hoverers that piss all over toilet seats anyway and make them unsanitary for the rest of us.

Yep. I think there ought to be signs on public toilets in the ladies' room: "Setters" and "Squatters"

It would save so much hassle.

I almost never use an ass gasket. If it's wet, or dirty enough to need one, I'll go get some toilet paper and a little soap, and wash it down, or just move to a different one. If it's not, then I don't usually bother. If it's old and textured enough not to be able to tell, or if there's a line and it doesn't look great -- that's when I'll use the liner.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

My high school health teacher told us in class that if you lift the toilet seat before using the bathroom, the crabs can't hold on and will slide off the seat.

Just something to think about....:D

Have you ever seen those covers that you push the button on and they spin around so you have a fresh seat cover when you sit? A bunch of us decided that they serve no real purpose other than to be a treadmill for the crabs. We just picture those little buggers running like crazy and getting a workout every time the button his hit :)

Thats a very subjective questions with several different answers depending on different situations. Usually if I have to go badly enough to use a public bathroom then it really isnt going to matter if there's any ass-gaskets or not. If they are there I'll use them if not I'll cover the seat with asswipe (not used of course). Rarely have I ever had to go so badly that public restrooms are my only options (at least for #2), but when I do I preffer to utilize at least some form of barrier device between my ass and the seat.
Muff #5048

So, if you hover over a toilet with the crab treadmill method of cover, chances are the crabs are in top physical condition, so the odds of having a pole vaulter or high jumper launching to the privates of a squatter are actually increased. Squatters, therefore, are actually causing an increase in the atheticism of crabs via evolutionary processes. This sounds like a research project for some PhD candidate!

My high school health teacher told us in class that if you lift the toilet seat before using the bathroom, the crabs can't hold on and will slide off the seat.

Just something to think about....:D

Have you ever seen those covers that you push the button on and they spin around so you have a fresh seat cover when you sit? A bunch of us decided that they serve no real purpose other than to be a treadmill for the crabs. We just picture those little buggers running like crazy and getting a workout every time the button his hit :)

Those things are pretty funny. When me and my buddys were drunk, we once crapped on the seat and then hit the go around... voila you got a creambrown toiletseat... for our defense, we were youngsters and REALLY drunk. :S

Edit: damn typos