AggieDave

Patches on Jumpsuits...

my rigger asked me why I had wanted him to sew a big yellow W on my container

If he really wanted to be funny, he would have found a scarlet & gray "O" and sticky-taped it over the "M" ... just to see how bad you'd flip. B|
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Michel Fournier gave me one of his "Le Grand Saut" patches when I was in Saskatoon; I'm seriously considering putting it on my best jumpsuit. Then again, it's very rare.
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

If he really wanted to be funny, he would have found a scarlet & gray "O" and sticky-taped it over the "M" ... just to see how bad you'd flip.

I'd like to thing that as I've aged, I've grown as a person....so I don't think I would have flipped. Instead, i think I would have calmly and rationally discussed it with him, nodded understandably, then casually pulled out my .45 and agreeably shot him in the head.

(okay.....maybe not calmly......[:/])

Don

>I have an OD(huh?) green/black Texas A&M(whats?)
>Corps of Cadets patch off of a set of my BDUs(the say what nows?)
>and a Bonehead American flag patch (like on the chin straps) and
>a Jack the Ripper hookknife sewn on my jumpsuit.

HAHAHAHAA!!! That was great.

- Mac

Thank god I don't qualify. I hope I never do. If I ever hook in my ParaCommander shooting accuracy for a hit and chug, then I would love to get one.>:(:D

(Attachment reattached as a Jpg)

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Nothing on mine as yet itll be christened with Lees patch when they are available.

I have a mouse under canopy embroidered on the left breast. With SQUEAK on the side end eellB|

Thanks Chris:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I have a Nate Gilbert patch on my Camera suit which was changed into my camera suit from my original jumpsuit.

I have it on there for mutiple reasons one of them being not to ever let my ego get the better of me... i.e. to remind me that "your never so good that you can't be killed in this sport."

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Whats funny is that I've gone through 2 different jump suits since the jumpsuit I was talking about in the beginning of this thread. My original post was 6 years ago.:D

I actually don't have any patches on my jumpsuits now, mainly because I don't care and I gave my sewing machine to a guy that was a budding rigger and needed something to practice sewing with.

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

B.O.B. So That Others May Live
(Has it been a year already?)

That was the 1st patch I decided to put on my jumpsuits, and now I've gone a little crazy with them. Guess I'll get to add Lee's patch when it's available. Hasn't quite been a year, but it sure is coming up quick. [:/]

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091