AggieDave

Patches on Jumpsuits...

What do you have sewn on your jumpsuit?

I have an OD green/black Texas A&M Corps of Cadets patch off of a set of my BDUs and a Bonehead American flag patch (like on the chin straps) and a Jack the Ripper hookknife sewn on my jumpsuit.

What does everyone else have?
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

On my jumpsuit, I have the "Curious George, First Space Monkey" patch. Sorry, Curious George rocks!

On my Mirage, I have Mighty Mouse & the Decepticons logo on my right mudflap.

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

"Curious George, First Space Monkey" patch. Sorry, Curious George rocks!

I have a Curious George Tshirt with that caption on it. CG most certainly does rawk. Nothing to be sorry about! I also have a CG watch (truth be told, I also have most of the original books from my childhood somewhere in the garage.) Um, where can I get that patch?

Ciels and Pinks-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I have my initials "LjK" embroidered directly onto my risercover, jumpsuit, and gearbag. It's also on my helmet under a clear acrylic dome. Even more fun, the design of the "LjK" is one I created in design school when we were assigned to create a logo for ourselves.

Helps deter theft as well.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

Put a patch on my cute little jump suit that cost more than any other article of clothing that I own? No way!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Put a patch on my cute little jump suit that cost more than any other article of clothing that I own

So you're saying that you might be inclined to sew a cool cypress patch or something on your evening dress?
:P

RHS Chest-star shaped american flag. Back of R sleeve next to gripper-Hornet and Tempo logos. RHS front of thigh-Altimaster logo. Front of left sleeve next to gripper- black with red letterers (legally insane). LHS front thigh-Cypres logo and just below that on the pocket my RODRIGUEZ BROS patch.

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

Fruce is awesome. I have nothing on my suit, but I do have some on my gear bag... a skyventure patch, sunpath products patch and i have an alti-2 logo one waiting to get sewn on. i used to have a helmet covered entirely in stickers. gave ti to kelly, it was her first piece of gear. :)

Nothing on my new suit, but had a couple of Alti-II patches on my old one.

When I got my first rig last year, I immediately had a "Block M" patch sewn to the reserve flap, and the Univ. of Michigan seal sewn to the pin cover. When I showed up at the DZ to pick it up, my rigger asked me why I had wanted him to sew a big yellow W on my container. "Does it stand for Wolverine?" he asked innocently.

Seconds before going into cardiac arrest, I looked around and saw everyone grinning......:$

Don

oh, I have just a big hole in the knee (first transition jump mixed with pavement) just waiting for a good patch to cover it. I want one from the band "pavement" or one that says "keep on the grass"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

A bit of spandex to patch a hole in the elbow(from an intentional crosswind landing that I unintentionally landed on the runwayB|)

And will have a big cordura patch on the knee when I get around to doing it. (from dragging a knee during a surf on a new DZ which didn't have a LZ as smooth as my homeDZ. stupidity is painful.B|)

Erno

What do you have sewn on your jumpsuit?

I have an OD green/black Texas A&M Corps of Cadets patch off of a set of my BDUs and a Bonehead American flag patch (like on the chin straps) and a Jack the Ripper hookknife sewn on my jumpsuit.

What does everyone else have?

I blacked out fifteen times trying to read this post.

- Mac

>>I blacked out fifteen times trying to read this post.
>>
>
>Huh?

I think he was trying to say:

>I have an OD(huh?) green/black Texas A&M(whats?)
>Corps of Cadets patch off of a set of my BDUs(the say what nows?)
>and a Bonehead American flag patch (like on the chin straps) and
>a Jack the Ripper hookknife sewn on my jumpsuit.

JRAF embroided on my chest, a patch with hellish flames symbolizing the eternal damnation I am facing below that. Two Grneral's stars under my collar as I feel I am a great person. A little American flag thunder on my left sleeve. Have a look for yourself.
"will sell soul for jumptickets"
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

jraf.jpg

OD--Olive Drab

Texas A&M--Texas A&M University, where I go to
school

BDU--Battle Dress Uniform (aka those camoflague things the army wears :P)

As in this patch off of a set of BDUs like the ones shown in the picture. :)

TAMU-patch.jpg