ryoder

Mmm...RedHeads!

So YES, I ADMIT that lately I've needed some professional help so that the curtains still match the carpet. :o:$:D

Good to know the carpeting is intact.B|
I was never a big fan of hardwood floors.[:/]

Another photo I thought was excellent was one of your wedding pics you posted some time back.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Another photo I thought was excellent was one of your wedding pics you posted some time back.

Aw...thanky. :$ But like I said: I never look like that. If I had a web cam photo right now, I have super-curly wild morning hair, no makeup, and I just don't look like 'that' typically. :P

There now...this is the Jaye everyone sees every day. :D:D:P B-i-i-i-i-i-g difference. :ph34r:
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

But like I said: I never look like that

oh be quiet you are absolutly beautiful with and without make up... Do I need to come knowck some sense and self esteem into you?

I wish I had naturally curly hair, I cant even get a curling iron to work in my hair
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

There now...this is the Jaye everyone sees every day. :D:D:P B-i-i-i-i-i-g difference. :ph34r:

VERY cute, smile and i would have said HOT:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Awesome.

My post does not qualify as luring though. I don't lure. I just like my hair color. :P

I was luring. I always send a 'come hither' pic to Joe's cell phone on hair days! :ph34r:>:(

Jaye.... redheads shouldn't have to "lure." You can hunt. Stalk what you want and CLAIM IT. B|B|B| (I'm sure he won't complain.... much.....) :D:D

There now...this is the Jaye everyone sees every day. B-i-i-i-i-i-g difference.

Well I would still lick whipped cream off your forehead...oh wait >:(

:P Well you mention one redhead licking whip cream off of another one and this thread will go straight to >:( in about .5 seconds. :D:D:D
~Jaye

Awesome.

My post does not qualify as luring though. I don't lure. I just like my hair color. :P

I was luring. I always send a 'come hither' pic to Joe's cell phone on hair days! :ph34r:>:(

Jaye.... redheads shouldn't have to "lure." You can hunt. Stalk what you want and CLAIM IT. B|B|B| (I'm sure he won't complain.... much.....) :D:D

:D
~Jaye