Amazon

Weekend Numbers 26-27 April

B|:3:0

Yeah..... I got numbers..

Back in the sky again on a beautiful day.. I really needed to get in some speed practice, and that is kind of hard with the weahter we have in the Pacific NorthWET.
I could have gotten in a few more but life intruded.

[:/]:3:0

Two six-ways and a seven-way... nice to see that high haze stayed high enough to get full altitude all day. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

B|-3-0

I made a couple jumps with Doc and Cindy and one with Krisanne! Thanks guys! Had a great time! Looking forward to jumping with DangerRoo as soon as she finishes her AFF training! ;)

woohooo!!! I can post numbers for a change!

:$:$:2:1

nice 6 way with krisanne, doc, john and valinda - boy that was fun;)
and a 4 way with doc, valinda and john with 9 points turned....sorry I decided to leave early:ph34r: - Got to hang out with Dangerroo and enjoyed our initial trip to Kapowsin:)
Looking forward to next weekend back at the Ritz!!!!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

B|:2:B|

2 way and a 5 way which turned into a 4 way then we transitioned into a tracking dive.

Life is good.

After jumping Sushi with one of my non skydiving friends. :D
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

0:0:0

It was a soccer weekend for me. My son's team made the state Final Four for his age group. It's a pretty big deal in his circle. I also had a great dinner at sunset on beautiful Anna Maria Island. I don't mind missing out on skydiving for weekends like this. B|

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Grats Nick!!!

my weekend:
Saturday - :):7:0
and a lesson learned - tandem sidespins suck balls, but the recovery technique works well....even when needed twice on the same jump! :o

Sunday - Leesburg bike fest and bike rides through the hills and lakes for beers and lunch with friends.
Motorsickles are cool and great fun!B|

AWESOME WEEKEND and the sunburn to prove it!B|:)

One great weekend at SDC! :)
I wasn't the only one really excited about my sparkly trailer with a coat of fresh paint and a new floor. I had a visitor at about 2 am that made me run screaming to a friend's trailer to spend the rest of the night there instead. As sad as it is, I'm scared of mice.

No jumps this weekend for me, but I had a fantastic time hanging out with everyone (including the beautiful Sunny!) and going to my first bonfire of the season. Much trouble, much fun and I hope much more to come! :)

There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

had a fantastic time hanging out with everyone (including the beautiful Sunny!)

wow, you must've had a lot to drink if you're calling me beautiful. :D

Yes, the weekend at SDC was super fun even though the weather sucked on saturday. Who knew a bubble blowing plastic dog could be so fun? :D:D "Hey, does it look like the bubbles are coming out of my mouth?"

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

[:/]:6::|

I made 6 total: one on Friday, 5 on Saturday. Had fun jumping with all the folks at Kapowsin (again)! Thanks to the Mitchells, Krisanne, Gus, Little John, Doc and Cindy!

I do apologize for not introducing myself to Cindy and Doc but it was fun nonetheless!!

Yes, the weekend at SDC was super fun even though the weather sucked on saturday. Who knew a bubble blowing plastic dog could be so fun? :D:D "Hey, does it look like the bubbles are coming out of my mouth?"

Oh, hush! You know you've been looking good lately! :)
Hahahahaha!!!! That was too freaking funny. Oh, and I love the pink stuff on your trailer!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Ahhh .... Krisanne connects DZ.com screen name with person she jumped with on Saturday. :D:D:D Hi Joe!

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

:)
Beer for going to the darkside with Hobie and getting into my first sit. Thanks Troy. First time got it for about 2 sec. then corked and went UFO. 2nd jump back-sit-back for a while then sit again and it was over.

4 four-ways of which two were toad loads. Also had ElJosh's rig all weekend so I guess I downsized to a 160 on 5 of those jumps. Thanks dude.

A kickass Kansas weekend.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Ahhh .... Krisanne connects DZ.com screen name with person she jumped with on Saturday. :D:D:D Hi Joe!

LOL.....I was thinking the same thing...."Hi Joe!!!!" Now that you know us watch out we have been known to be corrupting influences. Thanks to both of you for a fabulous jUmp......even if was a big "shit show!"
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Oh, hush! You know you've been looking good lately! :)
Hahahahaha!!!! That was too freaking funny. Oh, and I love the pink stuff on your trailer!

Is that a compliment? Kind of like, "For your age, you look good", or "You're beautiful to me!"

:D:D

:)
Beer for going to the darkside with Hobie and getting into my first sit. Thanks Troy. First time got it for about 2 sec. then corked and went UFO. 2nd jump back-sit-back for a while then sit again and it was over.

4 four-ways of which two were toad loads. Also had ElJosh's rig all weekend so I guess I downsized to a 160 on 5 of those jumps. Thanks dude.

A kickass Kansas weekend.

>:(:>:(:>:(
No problem bra! Sorry that you had a touchy landing on her.
Pretty much just drank myself stupid all weekend.
I'll be paying for that later.:|
~El Josh AKA Ruby
DS #149
Yes I only have 3 jumps...it's the magic number dude.

1 new set of brake lines:3:1

New lower brake lines on my canopy-its amazing to see how nice it flies and flares now! Got in 3 fun jumps: 1 3-way rw, 1 hybrid where I attempted to hang for the first time, and 1 2-way sit. Lots of fun!!

*daizey*

[:/]:6:0

I got in a fun jump on Saturday after going to a funeral for my uncle who died a week or so ago... [:/] Although it was nice seeing some of the cousins I haven't seen in a few years.

And I did 5 tandem videos on Sunday it seems the season is starting to ramp up... which is a good thing but I'm sore today I must be getting old or something...

I also attached my pink, purple, and white stiletto 135... That's right I said pink... It's a very pretty canopy...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

1:13:???

Awesome weekend.

6 tandems
2 tandem videos
2 videos shot for an AFF student
1 2-way sit
1 4-way chase the cat that went to hell
1 practice tandem video

Beer owed for:
- First actual tandem student
- First time riding the plane down with a tandem student
- First time shooting video and doing tandems in the same day
- First time leaving the DZ with more money in my pocket than when I got there
- First time having a camera break :(
- First time someone has shot video of my while being a TI
- Beer for jump #700 as well.

There was more but they stopped calling me after a while. What an awesome weekend!!!!

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."