bloody_trauma

Jump Numbers 15-17AUG08

:):3:0

One hop and pop at six, exiting last. As I was reaching for my hackey the pilot flew the 182 in a tight curve above me and waved. I tossed my pilotchute and waved back.

One two-way, floater got unstable on exit and stayed on her back looking at me for over ten seconds. (Shut up)
I gave her a 'flip over' signal, but we couldn't manage a linkup after that.

Another H&P practicing flat turns.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

B|:7:1

Jumped with one of my favorite L.O.'s doing 6-ways and 7-ways. My last jump Saturday was a 4 pt dive with block moves that we went through twice. I owe beer for my first successful block moves...I've been on several where the pieces fly so far apart that the dive is over by the time everyone gets back to the formation. This was freaking FUNNNNNNNNN!
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

3.65:15:0

$3.65... cheapest gas I've bought in a loooong time. Saw $3.61 at another station but passed it thinking another station would be cheaper. I heard one DZ is planning to lower jump prices... woohoo!

10 4-way videos on saturday, other stuff on sunday. So sore today.

Dave

:( : 2 : :D

got my hop and pop, and grad dive done, all the tests.... then came that last jump #25 for my licence and the winds picked up so much we watched a load of tandems go backwards at a pretty good speed... needless to say... no one else jumped after that :( so I got to wait another weekend to get that darn A licence. HUGE thank you to John and Valinda for all your help in coaching and helping me achieve my goals!! ;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

:)
Two tandems, two AFF's, a coach dive, and a few fun ones. Roo did an awesome job on her checkout dive. Just wish Valinda and I could have made #25 with her. Next weekend. :)
Valinda's ankle is doing a lot better. Damn, she hit it hard on the Otter door.:S I watched her land like a feather, then the next thing she's laying on the ground, holding her leg.:o That's not good. I carried her to the truck and we got her Tylenol and ice. Much better. B| I'm glad she didn't break it.

[:/] : 6 : :D:D

:D : 100th jump! My mom (who hates planes and refuses to ever jump) chose to do an observer ride in the 182. The rest of us launched a 3-way horny gorilla and held it a suprisingly long time. I slipped out but somehow kept the same fall rate on my belly as the now 2-way horny gorilla and docked on it before breakoff :D

:D : First night jump. Did a 2-way with Hobie, keeping grips the whole way after his altimeter decides to commit suicide right after taking off. Second one with Buff, 6 pts before breaking at 5k.

Damn good Saturday! ....... Then the plane breaks sunday.. [:/]
"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

:)
11 tandems in Byron on Saturday. Lots of fun after sunset while wearing only a Speedo, black socks, and shoes.

I went to Davis early on Sunday hoping to get a balloon jump in but the pilot elected not to fly due to winds aloft. 2 freefly, 2 wingsuit, 1 hop&pop to intentional skyhook cutaway while wearing a belly mount, and 2 reserve repacks (and "saves":P) on the UPT Vector 3 intentional cutaway rig. I also demoed a PD Storm 135 just to try it out.
BASE 1224, Senior Parachute Rigger, CPL ASEL IA, AGI, IGI
USPA Coach & UPT Tandem Instructor, PRO, Altimaster Field Support Representative

awww, you're such a sweet husband!

Well, it's pretty easy to pick up Valinda and carry her 50 yards. It's not like it was heavy lifting or anything.;):D

its pretty easy to pick up val? is that how you got her in the first place!? :P:D:o:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

:o:2:0

Sunday.. 2 DZ's.. 1 jump each....

from freaking 10k.....ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH

I gotta buy a freakin airplane so I can fly to Kapow and look down and laugh at all the idiots in the Seattle and Tacoma traffic...>:(

:D:D:D well if ya do, I'd rather chip in gas money to you and have you pick me up in Auburn now and then to head out to kapow.... cause your right traffic sucks [:/]
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

50-60 minutes from Spokane to Ritzville at 70 mph - very little traffic, and what there is you can get around easily.

Then again, we shut down in November....

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

[:/] : ZERO : ZERO

Still no jumping, but it's ok while I wait for my new Vector B|

Will abuse the manifest at a local dz soon, just need my new toys.

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.