bloody_trauma

Jump Numbers 15-17AUG08

;):4::D :D :D :D

got 4 jumps in at spaceland this weekend

:D: reaching 25 jumps

:D: Downsizing for the first time

:D: My first 4-way, with rich delgado, bart stonestreet, and another jumper... thanks again guys!

:D: First time landing off the DZ, thanks for coming to rescue me steve!!!

good times!
Fly it like you stole it

[:/]:3:0

3-way with JohnMitchell and vskydiver, 2-way with brucet7, and a 3-way with propslop and brucet7 ... I actually had to arch for a change on that last one to catch up with Nick (who stubbornly refused to wear a jumpsuit in the 95+ heat).:D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

No jumps, but i did rejoin the BPA, got reacquainted with the OPs manual + got to chat to the pilot on the radio.

I like saying niner rather than nine;)

At this rate I may even jump this year...

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

1400 jumps :)
6 Rounds of 4 way video for the MESL meet 4, 1 RW jump where I went way low and then 1 night jump that was a multi-point (6-7 points) 4 way that I brain locked on and forgot the 4th point so I just want back to the top to start over. :$ Spent Sunday at home with the family.

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

0:2:0

One WS jump with Shaun(Yes, with a "U"):P

Ended the day with an 8way FS jump. Nice to know still able to turn a few points.:) But holy shit, a jump is short when you take the WS nylon off.

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

0:7::D

7 jumps this weekend, but 13 total for the week. Beer for doing an 8 way from a formation load (2 C-182's). We made our first point and almost got the second. What great fun. Did my second hybrid jump and some other great RW jumps. I was actually too tired to jump today, but then the amount of beer I had last night might have had something to do with that too. :$

"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

0:5:0

Got to add another night jump, 6 total now. This one went as bad as the last. We had the loads all planned out, my load had two-two ways, going up to 9,000 for some simple RW. Another person showed up so we added a third to my two way since we were low enough on gas for 5 and the next load wouldn't be. We ended up funneling the exit and never straightened it out.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

congrats on the jumps;);););)

Of course I didn't jump this weekend but I did go up in the plane a couple of times.......and helped the group get some extra altitude:):$:):$ I am marking the days off the calender for when I can get back in the air - target date is 80 days away.:)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

1:4:0

Taught the FJC Saturday and Sunday so not much time to jump but.... the 4 I got were awesome.

1 Mr Potato Head with a friend for his 100th
1 First 4-way with a wet-ink A license grad
2 Completely humbling but yet "I might really be able to do this if I keep practicing" AFF course preparation jumps.

But the best part was a jump I didn't get to do. I had an FJC student last Saturday that got weathered out. She came back and waited all day Sunday but the winds were too gusty to let her go. She came back today and was finally able to go.

I talked to her after she amped down a bit (from a really near perfect level 1) and asked her what her favorite part of the jump was expecting the standard "when my chute opened, etc" answer. Her answer was so cool...

She said that her favorite part was the fact that she felt that childlike joy of discovering something new for the first time in her adult life. I thought that was an inspiring answer.

I'm rambling......

Sorry. Bye :$

Owned by Remi #?

Of course I didn't jump this weekend but I did go up in the plane a couple of times.......and helped the group get some extra altitude I am marking the days off the calender for when I can get back in the air - target date is 80 days away.

Only 80 days. Time is sure going pretty quickly. We are still planning on heading you way in September, so even you won't be able to jump then, we would sure love to have you ride up in the plane with us too.
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

B|:4:0

B|
Made a few jumps in the horrible heat on Saturday. One with Krisanne! Yeah!! Glad I got to jump one last time with her before she left. :(

Watched Dana go out on her hop and pop today. Then did a three way hybrid jump where I got squished in the exit and bounced my ankle on the back of the door HARD on the way out which caused me to flip up and crack my nose on John's helmet. OUCH! Not one of my most graceful exits. I'll heal though. B|

;):4::D:D:D:D

got 4 jumps in at spaceland this weekend

:D: reaching 25 jumps

:D: Downsizing for the first time

:D: My first 4-way, with rich delgado, bart stonestreet, and another jumper... thanks again guys!

:D: First time landing off the DZ, thanks for coming to rescue me steve!!!

good times!

Ah-Hem...:$

Are you the skinny, tall, WAY to freakin' healthy guy? :)

I'm the 'Old Guy' :ph34r:...pic taken on the Spaceland sunset load today.;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~