virgin-burner

WEEKEND NUMBERS SEPTEMBER 6./7.

:) : 0 : 0

Like i said, bad weather. So though i picked up my new canopy, I haven't jumped it yet - so the BEER has been delayed.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Dry spell : 1 : 0

All I got to do this weekend was one demo jump at an air show.
Lots of clouds and rain but we managed to squeze in between the clouds on our way up. :)

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

:)
Weathered all of Saturday & most of Sunday. 3 of us did manage to get off a 4K Hop&Pop to "check the bases". Burned it down a bit so at least the weekend was not a total wash.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Unless you count the time flown in the tunnel in Orlando during the tunnel comp!

How'd you do?

Besides the concussion and the bruised knee B| .... We did well, ended on 284 points over the 5 rounds, (each round was one minute) with a lucky 110 points in round one. Alas the winning team posted well in the 400's .... Kevin and I just got a bunch of giggles and fun in.

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there.

0 skydives, 17 BASE jumps in Twin Falls, ID. I had lots of fun during the Perrine Bridge Festival.

3 gainers, 2 TARDs, 3 TARD-overs, 4 McConkeys, 2 IROCs, 1 CWAD, 1 WAD, 1 McTwister.

4 climbs, 4 hikes, 9 boat rides.

10 hours flying my Cessna 182.
BASE 1224, Senior Parachute Rigger, CPL ASEL IA, AGI, IGI
USPA Coach & UPT Tandem Instructor, PRO, Altimaster Field Support Representative

0 skydives, 17 BASE jumps in Twin Falls, ID. I had lots of fun during the Perrine Bridge Festival.

3 gainers, 2 TARDs, 3 TARD-overs, 4 McConkeys, 2 IROCs, 1 CWAD, 1 WAD, 1 McTwister.

4 climbs, 4 hikes, 9 boat rides.

10 hours flying my Cessna 182.

And no credit to your ground crew/co-pilot/safety pilot>:(:D:D

:)/0/0

No skydives but, had a great time in Twin Falls Id and got to log 10 hours of safety pilot time:)
Fly like a girl

0:3:0

Went to Flora, did a 2 way with a girl that used to jump at my home DZ, and jumped with the Drusts, 2 way with Dan, and a tandem video with Jeanne (test piloting the new main). Bad weather Sunday.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.