Nutz

When A Girl Tells You No

So, at lunch I saw this girl I like and I asked her out to dinner. As usual when I ask someone out, she told me no. Does it ever get to a point that it doesn't make you feel lower than whale crap when a girl turns you down?

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

Thank her. She was honest.
It may sting a little but better to know that she isnt interested before you drop a couple hundred on a night out and get your hopes up.

I cant stand the ones that dont say no.

There are lots more out there. Now you know to quit wasting time on this one.

Thank her. She was honest.
It may sting a little but better to know that she isnt interested before you drop a couple hundred on a night out and get your hopes up.

I cant stand the ones that dont say no.

There are lots more out there. Now you know to quit wasting time on this one.

Perfect answer. She sounds mature enough to actually say "no" as opposed to giving you a vague answer that she *thinks* is "nicer" to you, but is actually not really that nice in the long run.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'm glad I'm married, it actually sounds cheaper!

Dinner for two at a reasonable (Date worthy) resturant.. $80 to $100 if you dont order wine.. A bottle of wine and add $40.

A Movie afterwards for two.. another $30 to $60 depending on how big the Popcorn is.

Bar Tab for a drink afterwards.. Wuffo Chick - Another $40 easily.. SkyChick - Add Another $100 (But usually worth it).:P:D

You can obviously get away a lot cheaper but these costs look fairly reasonable/normal to me.

Do you have a single brother in Illinois?

The only single brother I have is extremely intellectually challenged and no where near as attractive as he thinks he is. Sorry, I couldn’t do that to ANYONE.:P:D Kinda like a defective Barbie Doll that really wasnt that cute to begin with.:D:D

The only single brother I have is extremely intellectually challenged and no where near as attractive as he thinks he is. Sorry, I couldn’t do that to ANYONE.:P:D Kinda like a defective Barbie Doll that really wasnt that cute to begin with.:D:D

Wow, that hurt me jut to read. And I kinda like the kid.

But he does provide alot of entertainment. :D

"Lower than whale crap"???

When my Dad was in the Marines the DI would tell them "You're lower than whale shit, and whale shit is at the bottom of the ocean!"

Many years later, when I was 9 years old my Dad moved us to the Boston area. My Dad would take us out on whale watches.

Guess what?

Whale shit actually floats!
:o

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

watch the viral video "My New Haircut."

"If she doesn't like [you], f*ckin SKANK!"

Also, if it makes you feel any better I just sharted and I still have 6 hours left at my desk in the office. Now im in a suit with no underwear, weird...B|B|B|

So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

Dinner is too much to ask from someone you don't know well. Ask for coffee next time. That way, she knows that if she decides you're an idiot halfway through, she's only committed to one cup of coffee (30 minutes or so) rather than spending hours with you for dinner. She's more likely to take a chance on you and say yes.

Also, it's in the way you ask.

WRONG: Hey, baby/honey/sweetheart... what do you say I take you to *wink* dinner?

WRONG: Um...you're probably busy or not interested or have a boyfriend or husband or something but, would you, um, maybe, want to, you know, sometime, I don't know, have dinner?

RIGHT: Hi. I heard about this great new restaurant in Little Italy. Want to meet me there for dinner on Tuesday?

Dinner for two at a reasonable (Date worthy) resturant.. $80 to $100 if you dont order wine.. A bottle of wine and add $40.

A Movie afterwards for two.. another $30 to $60 depending on how big the Popcorn is.

Bar Tab for a drink afterwards.. Wuffo Chick - Another $40 easily.. SkyChick - Add Another $100 (But usually worth it).

You can obviously get away a lot cheaper but these costs look fairly reasonable/normal to me.

Gee, i had a great time when we went out a few months ago and it only cost you a club sammich at the truck stop and a bottle of Absolut...guess i'm a cheap date. :P:D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!