normiss

Weekend numbers

0:0:0

Sadly, the highlights of my weekend were a boring Housewarming party and an 8 year old's birthday party. :|

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

got 4 in this weekend. I could only fly on Sunday because I was driving for the DZ on Fri,Sat.

On that note, it was a very productive day! I left
with a total of 22 jumps and 2 slots on my "A" card left; the #2 swop and dock and the "complete 25 skydives"! Even did my first Hop 'n' pop (on my own pack job:o)!!! 22 Jumps in a little over a month!!

I lOVE THIS SPORT!!B|

Now, back to my toast, Ramen noodles for lunch Yummmmm!!:D

If your gonna be dumb ya gotta be tough.

Your mom goes HandHeld

:) : :|

LuckyMcSwervy's M8B was right. I guess the swervy part was the Kansas winds in the high twentys with gusts over thirty.

All Kansas Cessna boogie next weekend. What's the M8B say?
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

one jump Saturday weather sucked arse.
But did get to watch the French MotoGP AND the World Superbikes (GO BAYLISS)B|B|

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

3:ph34r: : 12 : 0

bunch of sitflying getting ready to start learning transitions to headdown. very interesting bonfire saturday night at the DZ laughed so hard all night i almost died out there. it was good times, had'nt spent the night at the DZ in a while.

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

0 : *almost* 1 : :D

I rode the plane down with fucking vertigo and nausea after waiting from 9:30am to almost 5pm for a jump with the instructor. Still felt funny Sunday and didn't jump.

One case of beer paid for my first ride down.

:(

I'm still bumming over this one even with everyone saying the right choice was made. Not that I had a choice..... I couldn't see straight. I think the beer that night helped a little. :P

Always be kinder than you feel.

I rode the plane down with fucking vertigo and nausea after waiting from 9:30am to almost 5pm for a jump with the instructor. Still felt funny Sunday and didn't jump.

Students don't owe beer 'cause just about everything is a 1st. Nobody should ever owe beer for standing down a jump.

Vertigo & nausea? Add a Tee to EP and let us know the results:)
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Students don't owe beer 'cause just about everything is a 1st. Nobody should ever owe beer for standing down a jump.

That was self imposed. ;):):D

Vertigo & nausea? Add a Tee to EP and let us know the results:) if you're the father. LOL.

Fixed it for ya.

Just kidding, BTW.

No chance of that happening. It would be another immaculate conception! :D:D
Always be kinder than you feel.

:(:10:0

A tracking dive was planned and it was my 600th. Matteo asked if I wanted to do something different and I said that was fine I hadn't done a tracker in awhile. We had fun and after break-off and deployment I had severe>:(, I mean SEVERE>:(>:(>:( line twist. Once I got it stopped and started to kick out the canopy decided to start turning and diving. Somewhere in the third turn I was looking at blue sky and decided it was time to leave. This was NOT what I meant when I said I wanted to do something different.
Can't wait for 700.;)
It's a gift, I don't try to explain it.