Andy_Copland

Best Pet Ever.

A rat is a rat, end of story.....

Now go and finish him/her off before you get some disgusting virus/germ from it!!!! :S

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

He's adorable.

Psstt...If you're planning on keeping him you may want to get him checked out by a vet. ;) Make sure there's no mites, ticks, parasites, rabies, etc.

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

He is very pretty! I have had two... one I rescued from a lady who lost her home during our bad hurricanes 4 years ago, (took her sugar gliders too ;) ended up giving him to a squirrel rescue, becuase he was bonded with me and would bite the hell out of everyone else, even my kids, so yeah he had to go ) and the other I raised from a pinky... She got to be about 6 months old and was the coolest pet ever, my ex-husband took her to work one night and lost her.... :(:(>:(>:(I still havent gotten over that....

A crazy homeless guy walks around Kent with a full-grown 'possum on his shoulder.

>shudder
First time I saw the dude I was thinking, "What - the - HELL - is that?!?"

'possums are so nasty, they have no natural predators around here. NOTHING will eat them. B|

-well, nothing except a Buick. B|

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

nice!!

dude it looks like a delta fox

i had the understanding that their range was closer to the Mississippi river as far north as maybe Tennessee Missouri area not so far east or west

those ones are sometimes black too when they are born in a melanisic phase. they are among the biggest squirrels that we hunt down here. the biggest being the bachman foxes same color as yours except with a white face, and they get about the size of a cat.

where did you capture that fucker?? is it male or female??

edited for spelling
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

not quite like chicken, but they're delicious no doubt!!

and to donny osmond....you want to get them when they're practically newborn otherwise you will have a pretty unruly animal on your hands with sharp teeth and sharp claws.

sometimes when theres a real windy storm you find the squirrel nest that have fallen out of the trees in the woods.
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Psstt...If you're planning on keeping him you may want to get him checked out by a vet. Make sure there's no mites, ticks, parasites, rabies, etc.

I guess you can tell what field we work in. The first thing I thought when I opened the attachment was "Wow! Parasites are loving him/her."

If you do go to a vet, plan on spending more then you would with a dog or cat. A good vet that doesn't know anything about "exotic" animals, will send you to some one that does. The clinic I work at, the doc knows all about different animals, and yes, it's going to cost you more for an appointment with her.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I dont know about anyone else, but i think its cute. Even licks me in them hard to reach places.

I loveeeeeeeeeeee squirrels!! I had a bunch of them in the backyard of my old house. One had balls so fucking big they would scrape the ground when he hopped. I named him "Big Balls".
Always be kinder than you feel.