CSpenceFLY

What do you call it when you have a mutual dislike for someone but they go out of their way to have contact with you?

You know the behavior I'm talking about. I'm talking someone you go out of your way to avoid but everytime you turn around there they are looking for attention.

I call it relatives.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

You know the behavior I'm talking about. I'm talking someone you go out of your way to avoid but everytime you turn around there they are looking for attention.

I call it relatives.>:(

:D:D:D You got that right .... well not mine, clearly:)

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

WTF is this!?!?!?
Some kind of new & improved Chris?
Did you make a New Year's resolution to be a kinder gentler, Chris.

Let me show you the way...
I know a guy who threatens to hunt me down and kick my ass every time he gets "Rick-Rolled"

BE that guy.
He's in there somewhere.
In some situations; I dare ask, "What would Chris do!!!"

Show us the "Chris"
Be the "Chris"

:D

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Deep, deep sexual attraction.

Just fuck each other and get it over with. ;)

I did not see him specify the gender of the person.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

What do you call it when you have a mutual dislike for someone but they go out of their way to have contact with you?

I voted Creepy

If they know that their presence makes you uncomfortable and they turn up everywhere you are, that is a C-R-E-E-P-Y person. Can I ask how they are finding out your social calender? I'd check for a leak. Perhaps a silent butt deadly fart bomb within range? Or you can be plain ass vulgar and scratch yourself and tell them that between the herpes and the crabs, you need to be excused.[:/]-Caress

I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

you mean like when two people on dz.com obviously don't like each other but when one makes a post the other always has some bitchy reponse to it when instead she should just grow the fuck up and stop reading the other person's threads? not that i've seen that happen here, i'm just trying to get an idea of what you're talking about.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

you mean like when two people on dz.com obviously don't like each other but when one makes a post the other always has some bitchy reponse to it when instead she should just grow the fuck up and stop reading the other person's threads? not that i've seen that happen here, i'm just trying to get an idea of what you're talking about.

You forgot to add the :)

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!