Tuna-Salad

Worst movie of all time.

Titanic was the worst. I avoided seeing it till the last week it was in theaters, thinking it wouldn't live up to my expectations. There is nothing romantic about the bitch letting him fall off the door, he might have survived had she held his fucking hands.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Eraserhead...#1 worst movie of all time.
Of course some goofball will argue the point.

I'm a huge David Lynch fan and yet somehow haven't seen it...but I keep looking for it at Blockbuster. :P:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I was thinking anything starring Steven Seagal or that Russian dude from the Rocky movies, but then I remembered Jean Claude Van Damme, and the movie Bloodsport, which convinced me of the gheyness of musclebound movies and permanently cured me of martial art movies. Notable low-lights in the youtube clip include the arbitrary leg at 2:40, the "blind" scene from 3:18-5:20 (especially screams at 4:44 and from 5:07-5:20), and the cheerleading kicks between 6:44 and 6:54. What an absolutely awful movie. B|

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I think you have to break it down into worse big budget and worst small budget. While there are a ton of bad small budget films, I can sort of understand why they're failures; first attemps, couldn't afford good actors, ect. and of these "Plan 9 from Outter Space" is generally considered as a classic "worst of all time." Of the big budget films, it does not get any worse than "Battlefield Earth."

There simply was no excuse for how bad that was other than people were afraid to tell Travolta it was a trainwreck on set and in post. It's nearly inconceivable.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Sphere

Because it had an amazing cast, wasn't marketed as a "B" movie but had the lamest plot- an odd mix of sci fi, action and psycho drama- plus an ending that was insulting to anyone who actually sat through the whole film. Like the film industry's joke on the rest of us. I rented it and wanted my $3.00 back plus pain and suffering money!

Oh, and I actually liked Ishtar when I saw it in the theatre. Laughed all the way through it, if I remember correctly.

Ok, it's good to hear that I'm not the only one who hates Star Wars.

I forgot to mention Clerks and all of the Jay and Silent Bob movies. I'm all for cursing but saying "fuckin'" as every other word is too much. The preview is all of the film that doesn't have cursing in it pasted together.
http://3ringnecklace.com/

Can't believe no one has mentioned Cutaway >>> yet ... Of all the skydiving movies ... this has to be the absolute WORST...!!!...
You didn't even want to tell people you jumped if they had seen this one, it was so bad. For that matter, you may have wanted to quit.

Documentaries don't make good theater. ;)

It did have some good scenes.
:)

Can't believe no one has mentioned <<< Cutaway >>> yet ... Of all the skydiving movies ... this has to be the absolute WORST...!!!...
You didn't even want to tell people you jumped if they had seen this one, it was so bad. For that matter, you may have wanted to quit.

Yeah, it was bad all right. Red Line cutting away to his death at the end and showing his perfectly intact and bloodless body laying on the ground like he was asleep? Give me a fucking break. Drop Zone was much more entertaining.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

"One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich (1970 film)"

In 1973 while on submarine patrol we screened this movie, then shown in three reels on 16mm. Anyone familiar with Navy flicks would know that the films came in cans with a sticky tape on each indicating which reel was inside.

After watching the first reel the lights come on and you change reels. As we came to the end of reel two the words came on the screen, "such was one day in the life if Ivan Denisovich" and the end credits started to roll.

We had just watched reel one and reel three and never noticed that we skipped reel two. Now that's a bad movie.

OBTW yes, we then showed reel two, which was equally nondescript demonstrating how boring life on submarine patrol can get.

---------------------------------------------
Every day is a bonus - every night is an adventure.

"One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich (1970 film)"

In 1973 while on submarine patrol we screened this movie, then shown in three reels on 16mm. Anyone familiar with Navy flicks would know that the films came in cans with a sticky tape on each indicating which reel was inside.

After watching the first reel the lights come on and you change reels. As we came to the end of reel two the words came on the screen, "such was one day in the life if Ivan Denisovich" and the end credits started to roll.

We had just watched reel one and reel three and never noticed that we skipped reel two. Now that's a bad movie.

OBTW yes, we then showed reel two, which was equally nondescript demonstrating how boring life on submarine patrol can get.

What you broke the reel that had Barbarella?
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

[replyI also hate Star Wars but apparently I'm the only person in this universe who feels that way.

No... No, you're not! I personally can't stand the series. I will even go so far as to say I hate the originals (4, 5, 6) even more than the newer ones (1, 2, 3). Flame on, folks! ;)
Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.

Accidents don't just happen. They must be carelessly planned.

Red Dragon

How could they screw-up a sequel to Silence of the Lambs.... Red Dragon was beyond bad ! It jump from a drama thriller to a cartoonish rendition of the characters !

I could eat the master tape with fava beans and a nice Chianti.
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Who ever said U571 is the worst, they are wrong;)
It wasn't too bad.

By far the worst would have to be the crap pile called "Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy!"
Walked out withing ten minutes of the movie started, still not sure how the singing Dolphins in the beginning didn't get me up sooner.

However the book was not too bad!:)