Vallerina

Which warm, sunny beach would you go to to party?

A few of my girlfriends and I all turn 30 at around the same time. We don't live close by, so we're using this as an excuse for us to get together and go on vacation. Our first idea was to go on the Rock Boat, a cruise that has bands playing all day and night (basically, a big party cruise with other people in our age range.) This fell through once tickets went on sale to the public, and everything but the much too expensive cabins were sold out.

Now, we're trying to come up with something else. We want to go sometime between November '09 and Feb '10. We'd like more of a party atmosphere, but not college-party atmosphere (in other words, we don't want to be the old ladies.) We've already done Vegas together, so that's out.

Does anybody have any good ideas for us? Please? :)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

A few of my girlfriends and I all turn 30 at around the same time. We don't live close by, so we're using this as an excuse for us to get together and go on vacation. Our first idea was to go on the Rock Boat, a cruise that has bands playing all day and night (basically, a big party cruise with other people in our age range.) This fell through once tickets went on sale to the public, and everything but the much too expensive cabins were sold out.

Now, we're trying to come up with something else. We want to go sometime between November '09 and Feb '10. We'd like more of a party atmosphere, but not college-party atmosphere (in other words, we don't want to be the old ladies.) We've already done Vegas together, so that's out.

Does anybody have any good ideas for us? Please? :)

Belize

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I was going to suggest Montezuma in Costa Rica. A little smaller than Jaco (so I hear -- I've only been to Montezuma), with a hippy feel to it. Lots of places to stay close by. Just about everyone there was younger than me.

So sounds like Costa Rica is it, right? :ph34r:

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I had my wife ready to go to Hedo a few years ago to the point of making the reservation. She changed her mind in the 7-day grace / cancellation period though ... sigh ;)

It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention

I had my wife ready to go to Hedo a few years ago to the point of making the reservation. She changed her mind in the 7-day grace / cancellation period though ... sigh ;)

I would totally go but I wouldn't ummm, "participate" in the wild stuff. There's is a "prude" side.....

But, I was at a Couples Ocho Rios (4 times) (Now Couples Tower Isle) and Couples Sans Souci (twice) and their au naturel areas are *kinda* tame, depends on the crowd.

Running around nekkid for a week (just on the beach or at the A/N pool) KICKED ASS!!

B|B|B|
Always be kinder than you feel.

I would totally go but I wouldn't ummm, "participate" in the wild stuff. There's is a "prude" side.....

But, I was at a Couples Ocho Rios (4 times) (Now Couples Tower Isle) and Couples Sans Souci (twice) and their au naturel areas are *kinda* tame, depends on the crowd.

Running around nekkid for a week (just on the beach or at the A/N pool) KICKED ASS!!

B|B|B|

Couples Ocho Rios is a very nice place.
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

But, I was at a Couples Ocho Rios (4 times) (Now Couples Tower Isle) and Couples Sans Souci (twice)
and their au naturel areas are *kinda* tame, depends on the crowd.

B|B|B|

Couples Ocho Rios is a very nice place.

I know. I miss it soooooooooo much!!!!

And what sucks is I can't go as a single. You have to be there as a "couple". And I haven't found a travel partner to go with me... yet.

Ya mon!
Always be kinder than you feel.

Yes, that what we were thinking and (temporarily :() on board for.

B|B|B|

Nekkid fuckery ... nice!
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention