Nataly

MEN: Ever given a love-letter??

OK.. I'm clearly bored here.. But in all seriousness..

I was wondering if any guys out there still write love letters? I still think it's just about the most romantic thing a guy can give you.. Not a sexy text or dirty email.. I'm talking a genuine, hand-written letter to the woman you love..

Anyone?

If not, why not??
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

OK.. I'm clearly bored here.. But in all seriousness..

I was wondering if any guys out there still write love letters? I still think it's just about the most romantic thing a guy can give you.. Not a sexy text or dirty email.. I'm talking a genuine, hand-written letter to the woman you love..

Anyone?

If not, why not??

Yes. Usually just a short note or a card with a few sentences in it. Getting those back in a box at/after a breakup is one of the more painful things I've dealt with.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Getting those back in a box at/after a breakup is one of the more painful things I've dealt with.

OMG - *ouch*... I don't know how she could have given that back.. I've received so few I treasure every word.. Of course the ones I got when I was like 12 are actually more funny than romantic!!!

DAMN.. Well done you for writing little notes - shame on her for not appreciating them.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Getting those back in a box at/after a breakup is one of the more painful things I've dealt with.

OMG - *ouch*... I don't know how she could have given that back.. I've received so few I treasure every word.. Of course the ones I got when I was like 12 are actually more funny than romantic!!!

DAMN.. Well done you for writing little notes - shame on her for not appreciating them.

That's the part that hurt the most. She said they were too good to throw away, but she didn't want to keep them. I burned them, but still have a couple cards she gave me (in my secrets box).
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

The only thing I ever gave back after a break up was a bill and how much he owed me. (Long story). I can't believe someone would give back love letters. That is just wrong!!
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly