normiss

Mid-air collision - one dead.

Has anyone heard if The Flying Hellfish had any involvement in this tank operation? I was under the impression that they kept those guys separate from the mammals but the rumor mill is going overtime on this right now.

Anybody else craving a tuna sandwich after reading this?

Ya! but its.... Sammich :P

and always should bring a beer with it too

I must admit that this Post has brought a Tear to my eye. With incident after incident like this happening, I had truly lost all Faith in the AFF Baby Generation. Dependence on 100 jump wonder Coaches, Dependence on electronic devices, Fear of Low Jumps. I truly thought all was lost..

And then with a single post.. A Beautiful soul steps forward and shows that.. Yes, It is possible to get through to this younger generation and teach them what is really important in life.

Thank you danger roo for restoring my faith in the next generation. Hopefully we will not have to loose more greats like Sharkey was before others can discover the Truth that you already know.

IT truly is Sammich and yes, you truly should always bring a Beer with it.

[sniff]One final Question young grasshopper..[sniff]

How should that beer be served?

If we all learn just this much from this incident, Sharkey will not have died for nothing.

Has anyone heard if The Flying Hellfish had any involvement in this tank operation? I was under the impression that they kept those guys separate from the mammals but the rumor mill is going overtime on this right now.

Well, I do know that Sharky had a TFH number, as a matter of fact they had to cut a TFH tshirt off of her before doing CPR. I don't know if it's true about the Hellfish being involved in the tank operation, but there was a toga party planned for that evening.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

(sigh)

Oh well, gone are the days of going out for calimari.

One week, I'd buy. Next week, Sharky would buy.

I guess you'd call it Squid Pro Quo

:ph34r:

(Groan)

You did that on porpoise... :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

(sigh)

Sharky isn't buying anymore because he bought it. :D:D:D

So you're saying that Sharky is 'sleeping with the fishes', then? :)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Sharky isn't buying anymore because he bought it. :D:D:D

So you're saying that Sharky is 'sleeping with the fishes', then? :)

Well, actually I imagine he slept with the fishes when he was alive. Now I'd say he's sleeping with the humans on the table of science and research. :D:D

(sigh)

(Groan)

This just in - hidden camera video reveals this was NO ACCIDENT!!! Watch and judge for yourself...
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

(sigh)

(So far you win!)

Anyway from the previous video, it looks as tho Sharky isn't the careful jumper she has been made out to be. Perhaps this is the kind of willfull, senseless thoughtless jumping she has always done. I guess we are just lucky that she didn't do this in front of the tandem landing area or a bunch of young impressiononable up jumpers. Again I will ask, why didn't the TZO do something to stop this. Had ANYBODY ever thought to give Sharky a bowling ball?
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

It has been a year....we miss you Sharky! RIP.

Gravedigger.>:(

You know how many posts I read until I found one of my own, and realized this was a year ago?:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Finally, the NTSB ruling is in and I hope it lays to rest all the rumours, attacks and just plain lies that have sometimes erupted here.

Now that the facts are there for all to read, please refrain from baseless speculation. Our finny friends made a terrible mistake, that we should now be able to put behind us. I just hope the conspiracy theorists don't start in on this. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, get over it.

(sigh)

(Groan)

This just in - hidden camera video reveals this was NO ACCIDENT!!! Watch and judge for yourself...

How the hell can you even say that is Sharky? Its FLIPPER, and he is just PISSED at Timmy, cause of all the times he saved Timmys stupid ass, Timmy never ONCE threw him a sardine, or a squid, or a beer, or a sammich. NOTHIN. In this case, Timmy had it coming. Ungrateful fucker.
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---