normiss

Mid-air collision - one dead.

Does anybody know jump numbers on these two? What about fin loading?
Doesn't Sea World have a seperate HP area?

Do they take 1-800-SeaRide there?B|

It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Does anybody know jump numbers on these two? What about fin loading?
Doesn't Sea World have a seperate HP area?

Do they take 1-800-SeaRide there?B|

What were the swim numbers of the two involved dolphins?

Did they have their pro rating?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Not to flame, but we all KNEW this was going to happen sooner or later! I mean he was such a hot dog. Didn't anybody at the tank ever tell him to cool it down and be more cautious?!

Many, many times. All the pool told him...but he had "mad skillz". Same old story, different tank:S

Jon

Now that Dolphins have taken up Swooping, Even the water is not safe.

So was it a 270 or 450 that evil swooper dolphin used to kill the other Standard Pattern Dolphin?

When will these guys learn!! The Low Fish has the right of WAY!!

Look - maybe the fish do have the right of way as they are undoubtedly the less experianced of the group - but the Mammals should not be punished and made to have to jump somewhere else just to pacify the fish!

The mamals have put their time in this sport already - let the fish jump out farther than the regular landing area.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Bam!

I wanted to post in the incidents forum.....but I decided to dump it here....

>:(

:D:D:D

Is there any video of the landing?

OH - I almost forgot - what protective gear, if any, was Sharky wearing.

I don't mean to sound callous, but I heard he was doing this jump naked!>:(

Second hand info here.... Please dont bash I just want to verify.

Heard that they both had just ingested LARGE amounts of sardines before the jump. Can anyone verify?

swooping + sardines just equal stupidity, cant believe nobody said anything. I thought we were family.....
"Its such a beautiful day outside, we should thank the leader."

"The leader? Who the hell is that? Some sort of leader?" -Homer Simpson.

Heard that they both had just ingested LARGE amounts of sardines before the jump. Can anyone verify?

swooping + sardines just equal stupidity, cant believe nobody said anything. I thought we were family.....

OH PLEASE! Even if it is so . . . It's not like they were COOKING the sardines - I mean - I'm sure with the owners and the instructors present, they wouldn't have let them jump if they were VISIBLY under the influence.

OH PLEASE! Even if it is so . . . It's not like they were COOKING the sardines - I mean - I'm sure with the owners and the instructors present, they wouldn't have let them jump if they were VISIBLY under the influence.
Possibly they should start doing random sardine testing at that facility. [:/]

I'm sure with the owners and the instructors present, they wouldn't have let them jump if they were VISIBLY under the influence.

Ya thats what I am talking about.... I heard it was the INSTRUCTORS throwing the sardines at them minutes before the jump....

Ratings and whistles should be revoked....

"Its such a beautiful day outside, we should thank the leader."

"The leader? Who the hell is that? Some sort of leader?" -Homer Simpson.

I'm sure with the owners and the instructors present, they wouldn't have let them jump if they were VISIBLY under the influence.

Ya thats what I am talking about.... I heard it was the INSTRUCTORS throwing the sardines at them minutes before the jump....

If that is true - maybe criminal charges should be filed.

If that is true - maybe criminal charges should be filed.

Yes, but the tank owner should be sued as well. I heard the water temp in the tank was way to warm for safe jumping...so, so sad...

Jon

I heard the water temp in the tank was way to warm for safe jumping...so, so sad...

Jon

Please don't speculate. Unless you were there you can not be positive of the actual temperature and so you have no idea. Save your speculations and stick to the facts.
Skymama's #2 stalker -