jtval

They'll be married in 3...2...1..

Daizey and Phreezone will officially be tied in a knot today.

I'd like to introduce ...um daizone

Congrats to you both.

Eric, you're finally gonna get to kow what the family is really like. It's too late to run,now. :D
My photos

My Videos

Eric, you're finally gonna get to kow what the family is really like. It's too late to run,now. :D

It's never too late to divorce and to end the perilous torture of "love and marriage".
"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today." James Dean

Congrats to both! I'm sure that they won't see this post, as they're off enjoying a nice honeymoon.

Next thing you know, RodeoChick will get married and the old crew will all be married up! :P

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Congrats to the groom, condolences to the bride... :P

Seriously, though...many happy returns on the day!!

I thought it was the other way around but I get your drift. :D

Congratulations Phreezone. One tip for a successful marriage: Never take it for granted. I'm going on 9 years now. :)
Today is also my brother-in-law's wedding. My wife and older daughter are up there in Rhode Island for the festivities while I'm home with the 6 week old, who's too young for travel.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Congratulations Phreezone. One tip for a successful marriage: Never take it for granted. I'm going on 9 years now. :)
Today is also my brother-in-law's wedding. My wife and older daughter are up there in Rhode Island for the festivities while I'm home with the 6 week old, who's too young for travel.

:D It's like that old joke about why the bride smiles... she knows she's given her last blowjob... :D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

:D It's like that old joke about why the bride smiles... she knows she's given her last blowjob... :D

Yep... that poor bastard! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

WAHOOOOOOOO...congrats to both of you. B|

I think I should get a finders fee as I drug you to Perris where you guys met.

Much love and happiness to you both.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

WAHOOOOOOOO...congrats to both of you. B|

I think I should get a PIMP fee as I drug you to Perris where you guys met.

Much love and happiness to you both.

Fixed it. :P

Wedding was beautiful and went great. Besides the occasional "5 min call" and frantic "props turning!" there werent really that many skydiving jokes either....so it was very classy.:)
Note to engaged skydivers:

Putting the only two tables of skydivers as far from the bar as possible might seem like a good idea....except when they are on either side of the front door and your guests have to run the gauntlet everytime they enter or exit the room. ;)

"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero