rivetgeek

You did it where?

Craziest place you've ever done the deed. Only penetration counts, so airport handies are out of the running.

Mine: Alcatraz Island, broad daylight. (You'd be surprised how difficult it is to find a spot that isnt a felony to enter or totally flocked with camera toting tourists.)
~Bones Knit, blood clots, glory is forever, and chicks dig scars.~

Craziest place you've ever done the deed. Only penetration counts, so airport handies are out of the running.

Mine: Alcatraz Island, broad daylight. (You'd be surprised how difficult it is to find a spot that isnt a felony to enter or totally flocked with camera toting tourists.)

On the roof of a 5-story apartment building (we were covered in tar the next day).

In the hotel stair well while the company christmas party was going on in the next room.
It wouldn't hurt you to think like a fucking serial killer every once in a while - just for the sake of prevention

In college... in my professors office... on his desk. And it wasn't my professor... I hated that guy and thought it would be a nice thought every time he pissed me off in class.....

Most recently... Starbucks.... :) In the ladies room. They do have nice clean facilities! Gives a whole new meaning to "would you like cream on that" ;):o:):P

Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

At night, floating in a tandem kayak behind the Statue of Liberty. Pre-Sept. 11 of course. Only time I tried paddling back there after Sept 11 I was greeted with the deck gun on a coast guard boat. Last time I tried that one!
Killing threads since 2004.

Carmel beach in the rain with someone who at the time was a complete stranger. :$ HOT! Very hot!

Hi, my name's ....not important. I like your hat. ;)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

on my girlfriends couch while her parents were eating in the kitchen.

IT WAS FUCKING SCARY!!!!!:S

But amazingB|

Briles

Why not?
My direction in life is up...then down again REALLY REALLY FAST!!!
Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
D.S. #55

I have no interesting places worth sharing.

However, I do have something in mind for next winter in a warm location... ;)

Puerto Rico?:o Room 205???

I know, I know that was just wrong!
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

In college... in my professors office... on his desk. And it wasn't my professor... I hated that guy and thought it would be a nice thought every time he pissed me off in class.....

Most recently... Starbucks.... :) In the ladies room. They do have nice clean facilities! Gives a whole new meaning to "would you like cream on that" ;):o:):P

Oh yeah ... Come to think of it ... I did it recently in a woman's restroom at Starbucks also :P
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

Probabably not as unusual as some but here goes.. Place..a dropzone somewhere in southern california. Time summer of 83 (yeah I'm a geezer) I was in a tent and just droped by to chat with the young lady and I turned on a flashlight cause I couldn't see to good and the flashlight stayed on and I err.. we sort of put on a interesting shadow show that night..B| Thats it folks. No cliffs or Starbucks but it was pretty funny when it happened. Gotta go, time to change my "Depends".....

At night, floating in a tandem kayak behind the Statue of Liberty. Pre-Sept. 11 of course. Only time I tried paddling back there after Sept 11 I was greeted with the deck gun on a coast guard boat. Last time I tried that one!

That's like Bud Beer ....... Fucking close to water:D

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome