NickDG

Billy Mays Dead @ 51 . . .

Who's next...we are on a roll!

Amy Winehouse or Lindsay Lohan?

I'm pretty sure there's a website with Vegas-like betting on what celebrity will bite the dust next. Howard Stern or Opie & Anthony have talked about it...

yes, there are one or two Celebrity Dead Pools out there
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Are they questioning the sham wow guy?

I'm thinking they're going to look at his lack of a seatbelt on a rough landing on a flight from PHL-TPA yesterday.

A Tampa TV station interviewed him after he got off of the plane yesterday. He said some items from the overhead stowage hit him in the head. ....Who knows?:|

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/entertainment/television/final_interview_billy_mays_062809

Are they questioning the sham wow guy?

I'm thinking they're going to look at his lack of a seatbelt on a rough landing on a flight from PHL-TPA yesterday.

A Tampa TV station interviewed him after he got off of the plane yesterday. He said some items from the overhead stowage hit him in the head. ....Who knows?:|

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/entertainment/television/final_interview_billy_mays_062809

After seeing that, he appears to be.. out of it.. almost intoxicated or something.. sort of slow
Millions of my potential children died on your daughters' face last night.

Or he was apart of MK-Ultra and he was secretly the "other Doctor" in Jackson's room at the time of death. Due to the knowledge and involvement with the conspiracy around Jackson's death and how anyone would have had children with Jackson in the first place, the Sham Wow guy's hooker (who beat him up) had Mays killed by Rush Limbaugh's maid's drug dealer.

See, all in all its a very simple explanation. I don't understand why everyone else doesn't understand and instantly agree...

:D

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."