shah269

So what music you only seem to be into?

Seriously? I love Glenn Miller. The whole big band era actually.

Not all the Big Band - but I do like a LOT of the stuff that is brought "8 to the bar"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I listen to some really weird stuff. Usually just some form of rock or metal with a weird "catch" to it like polka or folk music or something. A few of the other weird bands i listen to that no one else seems to like are mainly Venetian Snares, Aphex Twin, Dr. Steel, and while I think they're popular in Finland I've never met someone else who liked or even heard of Stam1na.

Hard rock, pre-1990's.

AC/DC, Van Halen, Def Leppard, U2, The Clash (punk)

I don't know a damn thing past 1990, which is when I quit keeping up with it all. :S

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Cowboy Mouth.

No one I ever meets seems to have heard of them, but once they go to a concert with me they usually become fans. Only ever met one other that knew of them and they have been around for well over 12 years and tour around the country.
"Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity"

Manu Chao? Love him too!

Yeah they are the best! They had a spinoff band called Mano Negra which was also good!
Actually I think his 1st album post-Mano Negra was good. The rest is repeat-repeat-repeat. I found it sad how such an artist can become THAT boring...

Mano Negra was great :)
And actually a band I love and few people know/heard of is MArillion... But the "old" version, with the original singer, Fish.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

unkle is great!

aphex twin as someone mentioned is fantastic too!

oh, and i love portishead, tricky, massive attack, bat for lashes i have newly discovered and love..

guess i like a lot of stuff, always listened to electronic stuff and hip hop, nowadays its more rock with a bit of punk mixed in..

i'm not even mentioning the swiss or german stuff i ilke!

i love music! :)

“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I'm a hip-hop beatmaker (yeah I know, most of you HATE hip-hop :P), so by definition I listen to a lot of different styles of music: Pink Floyd, Vivaldi, Ennio Morricone, The Alan Parsons Project, Nina Simone, Thelonious Monk, Glen Miller, and so on... and I don't know anyone around me that listen to that kind of stuff. [:/]

"One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching."

Dudeist Skydiver #101

Bob Dylan, love it. he is big but the only ones I know that like him is my brother and his friend.
I love how he rocks without trying to rock...

Springsteen, always lots of people at the concerts but no friends have his records.

AC/DC but they are getting BIGGER....

Iron Maiden, I will be alone at the concerts...but not alone.

Blind Gary Davis, No one else I know likes it. It's raw blues, he also got into gospel, but gospel like you never heard.

I also like Devine (Harris Glenn Milstead, man that guy had balls:ph34r:) really sad story.

Gone fishing