NickDG

Fuck you DZ.com . . .

NDG is one the best posters on this site. Always polite, and with excellent insight and cool stories. A couple more are TomAiello and Lawrocket. Stick around, Nick!

And I know that! I respect all 3 three you mentioned..... but Nick came here with that shit and should get it back! If i did the same as him I would expect to get ALOT of shit from people. So he can deal with it or get mad....... up to him! But what the hell would i know.... Im just an AFF tubine brat!;):D:ph34r:
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

What the fuck is going on? I have no idea what any of you are talking about.

Same here. Go figure, I take a few hours off and miss the fireworks. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

NDG is one the best posters on this site. Always polite, and with excellent insight and cool stories. A couple more are TomAiello and Lawrocket. Stick around, Nick!

And I know that! I respect all 3 three you mentioned..... but Nick came here with that shit and should get it back! If i did the same as him I would expect to get ALOT of shit from people. So he can deal with it or get mad....... up to him! But what the hell would i know.... Im just an AFF tubine brat!;):D:ph34r:

So is all this about the SL/AFF post? BFD! Who cares? I really didn't see him flipping shit.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Are you 100% certain your anger is properly placed?

I've searched the Recycle Bin for anything from you in the last week and I don't see anything.

It is not in the Recycle BIn, but it is also no longer where it belongs, in http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3631592;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

I assume that it was message 8/8; 5/8 and 7/8 are also absent.

Sorry guys, I just realized I spelt "mook" wrong!

NickD :)

Hey, Mister DG...
DGput a record on
I wanna dance with my baby

Do you like to
Boogie woogie, do you like to Boogie woogie,
do you like to Boogie woogie, do you like my dancing

Hey Mr. DG put a record on I wanna dance with my baby
And when the music starts
I never wanna stop, it's gonna drive me crazy..

What's the updates on Nina ? :)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

you know what the posts were about?

Yes - they raised a good discussion, but were not related to the incident.
A like discussion has since been started in 'Instructors'.
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

It is not in the Recycle BIn, but it is also no longer where it belongs, in http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3631592;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Ah yes, the top secret bury-it-out-of-public-view option.

If the public can't see it, that's the same thing as the recycle bin.

Sooner or later the mods will get around to figuring out how to resequence those message numbers so we can't even tell anything is missing.

Then NewSpeak will be complete!

Sooner or later the mods will get around to figuring out how to resequence those message numbers so we can't even tell anything is missing.

Then NewSpeak will be complete!

Conspiracy is as conspiracy does, sir.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You make it seem like it's such a conspiracy! :ph34r:

If we hide something instead of trashing it, it's only because a Mod wants to see it as it relates to the thread and other posts that are going on.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm just assuming a "fuck you" means he's done with the site. How would you interpret that?

And like Quade said, I have no idea what the issue is. I don't see anything new in the Recycle Bin with his name on it.

With all due respect to the mods, There are so few people left posting here that are genuinely worth listing to like Nick, Hopefully something less dramatic would be in order for a simple "Fuck you" to the community.

+1