kmills0705

Are you fucking serious?!

This should be settled the Traditional Bonfire way here.

Both of you post topless pics and we will judge who we like better.:):D:D

A very practical solution to this debate.:P

Hey Tony - do you still have those photos from the other night?!?! I know I would win this one!

Yeah, but they are all of my penis in your mouth ... Would you settle for one of those Thanatos?
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

Anthony!

Go back and review. I distinctly remember some topless ones!

Oh and if we are going for a full chick on chick fight I would prefer jello over baby oil... ;)

We'll have lots of pudding at the Farm this weekend...

That settles it, both of you must fly to Atlanta and fight it out in pudding for Rasta's birthday.
"Damn you Gravity, you win again"

Anthony!
Oh and if we are going for a full chick on chick fight I would prefer jello over baby oil... ;)

This is going to all the right places :)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Anthony!

Go back and review. I distinctly remember some topless ones!

Question is . . . how much sausage do you want with your chick in that jello pool?:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Here's the thing cupcake, people usually have no problem giving to a cause. You ARE NOT a cause. You want something for nothing and have made no attempt to dispute that. Am I wrong?

You want a new rig, poor you, you are a poor college student and can't afford it. You aren't going to find much sympathy from the peeps here because the majority of us were in the same boat once, including myself. These were my choices: don't go to college, keep skydiving and keep working at Mickey D's the rest of my life or, temporarily retire from the sport and return when I am financially able. Did I once ever ask anyone to help me pay my way through college or skydiving? No, but that's just me. :P

On the bright side, at least you're able to go to college. Some people aren't that fortunate. One day you too may have a job that allows you to play and have all the toys you want. Wait, you aren't a philosophy major are you?

My advise (not that you're asking for it) is to grow up a little and use that pretty little head of yours. How about using your assests? Car wash in a bikini, oh I know, how about packing in a bikini? I bet you'd get lots of tips and have a decent rig in no time!

Or you could always sell jello shots like I do. Exempt my fundraising goes towards real causes like cancer research, but again, that's just me. :P

p.s. needing something is a lot different than wanting something:o. I'm just sayin'

Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Question is . . . how much sausage do you want with your chick in that jello pool?:|

Yes, after that other thread, I'm not looking forward to the jello fight nearly as much.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Yes, after that other thread, I'm not looking forward to the jello fight nearly as much.[:/]

Well - Maybe - i would like to see (NOT) Babygirl in a Bolas thong and bikini top . . . and then maybe Anthony's face when he saw the other contestant . . .:ph34r::ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Sounds to me like you're the angry one kmills :S What the fuck does a good job and having plenty of money have to do with being angry or not? What a moron. You sound like a 2nd grader arguing at recess.
I think the new girl's got some pretty big balls to come on here and defend herself from a bunch of fucking idiots. I say go girl.
I wish I knew her. I'd buy her a rig right now cuz I got plenty of money and that would make me happy.......so there...go stick your head in doo doo.

This should be settled the Traditional Bonfire way here.

Both of you post topless pics and we will judge who we like better.:):D:D

A very practical solution to this debate.:P

LOL

A Boob Off?:D:D:D:D

Would that be like the Tallywhacker line up Ms. Ballbricker wanted to have in Porkey's? :D:D:D
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3

Sounds to me like you're the angry one kmills :S What the fuck does a good job and having plenty of money have to do with being angry or not? What a moron. You sound like a 2nd grader arguing at recess.
I think the new girl's got some pretty big balls to come on here and defend herself from a bunch of fucking idiots. I say go girl.
I wish I knew her. I'd buy her a rig right now cuz I got plenty of money and that would make me happy.......so there...go stick your head in doo doo.

Balls for sure anyway... :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Well - Maybe - i would like to see (NOT) Babygirl in a Bolas thong and bikini top . . . and then maybe Anthony's face when he saw the other contestant . . .:ph34r::ph34r:

Keep dreaming B|B|B|
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

I've got cojones, my shirt says so. Will you buy me a new liquid Sky? I REALLY, REALLY want one!!!:)
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3

aww man.. i think yall scared her away.. i cant find her profile on ehre. i did a quick scan through the thread and all her replys are gone..[:/]:(

I'm going to go with "the greenies did some research and things looked a little funky." But that's just me. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

aww man.. i think yall scared her away.. i cant find her profile on ehre. i did a quick scan through the thread and all her replys are gone..[:/]:(

Welcome to Funky Town.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Maybe you would like to make out with her too.

OOh that would be sexy!B|

Lets analyze . . .

You think that the OP is wrong and are angry about it . . so . . . you call her names
. . . THEN you condone spiteful actions to rub it in.

Wow.:|

Your irony is Strong - Your Kung Foo is so-so . . . but the hypocricy is dragon strength.