kmills0705

Are you fucking serious?!

And anyway, you can't dispute the practicality of a penis when it comes to writing your name in snow :D:D:D

You could always ask to borrow a pen(is).:):$:D

OMG, I can't believe I never thought of this!! I could write my name with someone else's penis - that sounds like fun!!! :D:D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Ive never had this micro brewery you speak of.... Do any foreign beers count?

All beer counts - except the domestic shite like Budwieser and Miller and stuff like that.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I could write my name with someone else's penis - that sounds like fun!!

It can be. Not that I've ever done it.

Suuuure you haven't :P:D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Apparently dz.commers forget things very easily. It was only a few years ago that another dz.commer posted an ad just like this asking for money to pay for her AFF. She got ragged pretty hard for a little while but now all has been forgiven (maybe because she changed names so many times) and she is a complete post whore. This seems like a big deal today but within a week everyone will have forgotten. However, I agree with the OP that this is pathetic and she should get a job to pay for the rig herself.

>I'm still confused on the gender issue? How and wher was that discussed?
And are any of you sexy well to do ladies willing to donate to the Shah Da Sexy Man Equipment Fund or SDSMEF for short?

OH For the love of hot fresh cookies:|
All I can say is man..... the more you talk the more beer you owe, the more beer you owe, the more beer you drink. The more beer you drink the more you talk the more beer you owe.:D

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Don't tell any more of our secrets.

Hmmm... that gives me an idea.

I need to come up with enough money to pay for two more years of college - college ain't cheap, y'know, and I don't want to earn the wrath of those extra-moral folks who did it all on their own without grants or loans or money from mom and dad.

I don't have the looks to pimp myself out on the internet, but did I spend more than five years as a moderator on dropzone.com. Consequently, I know things. Things that you want to know.

So send me a bunch of money and I'll tell you the things that the green ones don't want you to ever find out about. For the right amount of money, I might even be able to find pictures!

I do too.

There is no Funks. "Funks" is a creation of the moderators as yet another means of control of the rest of us. :o

Usually played by Billvon, but sometimes another moderators Funks is used to show resistance is futile as each time he rebels he get smacked down rather quickly.

This generally keeps the rest in check as they see they can't get away with pranking their fellow jumpers without severe consequences. A perfect sacrificial lamb to show power without actually harming anyone.

Personally, I feel it's overkill as we all know noone would try to prank their fellow jumpers on here. :)

It's still entertaining to watch.
:)Kudos!!!:)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Don't tell any more of our secrets.

Hmmm... that gives me an idea.

I need to come up with enough money to pay for two more years of college - college ain't cheap, y'know, and I don't want to earn the wrath of those extra-moral folks who did it all on their own without grants or loans or money from mom and dad.

I don't have the looks to pimp myself out on the internet, but did I spend more than five years as a moderator on dropzone.com. Consequently, I know things. Things that you want to know.

So send me a bunch of money and I'll tell you the things that the green ones don't want you to ever find out about. For the right amount of money, I might even be able to find pictures!

I do too.

There is no Funks. "Funks" is a creation of the moderators as yet another means of control of the rest of us. :o

Usually played by Billvon, but sometimes another moderators Funks is used to show resistance is futile as each time he rebels he get smacked down rather quickly.

This generally keeps the rest in check as they see they can't get away with pranking their fellow jumpers without severe consequences. A perfect sacrificial lamb to show power without actually harming anyone.

Personally, I feel it's overkill as we all know noone would try to prank their fellow jumpers on here. :)

It's still entertaining to watch.
:)Kudos!!!:)

I think you are on to something here. The Bonfire has been dead lately- this thread was very entertaining! And doesn't "Funks" usually show up when things have been quiet here for a while? Tying it in with a couple of eBay ads was a nice touch also!

> "Funks" is a creation of the moderators as yet another means
> of control of the rest of us.

Exactly. Ever notice "Funks" spelled backwards is "Sknuf?"

Funks is everywhere. He's all around us, even in this very forum. You can see him when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel him when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. Funks is the world that has been pulled over your eyes, to blind you from the truth - that you are a slave. Like everyone else, you were born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind. Unfortunately, no one can be told what Funks is - you have to see for yourself.

Funks is everywhere. He's all around us, even in this very forum. You can see him when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel him when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. Funks is the world that has been pulled over your eyes, to blind you from the truth - that you are a slave. Like everyone else, you were born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind. Unfortunately, no one can be told what Funks is - you have to see for yourself.

Next thing yer gonna tell us is Soylent Green is people....:S

:D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I've seen it for myself. A broken shell of a man that seems to have a thing for hitting on my mom. All the while only wishing he could be more like me, even though he is too scared to drink with me anymore.

I hope you're reading this you little bitch - especially after that nasty text I just got from you.

I've seen it for myself. A broken shell of a man that seems to have a thing for hitting on my mom. All the while only wishing he could be more like me, even though he is too scared to drink with me anymore.

I hope you're reading this you little bitch - especially after that nasty text I just got from you.

Oh rats...sorry, I hit the worng number, say hi to yer mom! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

>Funks is everywhere. He's all around us, even in this very forum. You can see him when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel him when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. Funks is the world that has been pulled over your eyes, to blind you from the truth - that you are a slave. Like everyone else, you were born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind. Unfortunately, no one can be told what Funks is - you have to see for yourself.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA!:D:D:D

"Hold on Dorothy cuz Kansas is going bye bye";)

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Next thing yer gonna tell us is Soylent Green is people....:S

:D

Close. Illegal immigrants... >:(
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.