quade

USPA Nationals Best Name; Intermediate Class

Pfft. In the annals of history, nothing will ever top Cunning Stunts.

From the distant past I recall:
- Lit Clickers
- Stay Free Maxi Flyers

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

That's definitely a cute name. Too bad they won't tell us who is on each team! :S

The photos are strange, they look like they're all an ad for Spaceland the way they have everyone standing off to the side.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Where, oh where, are the team photos please?
They're not with the rosters, nor anywhere else I"ve looked for them.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I see no photos on that page. Are they coming in as popups or something? I'm guessing this computer is suppressing their display. Ah well.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I see no photos on that page. Are they coming in as popups or something? I'm guessing this computer is suppressing their display. Ah well.

Wendy P.

Go to the list of teams, then click on the team's name. If there is a pic available, you'll see it then. I did run across one bad link (didn't check them all).
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

How ever much they paid for that background was way to much! It reminds me of something I'd see from a first year art student that was just introduced to 3D object rendering. I get it... Spaceland so you want to play up the space angle. :S

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

The photos are strange, they look like they're all an ad for Spaceland the way they have everyone standing off to the side.

Yeah that is definitely annoying. But, after everything else going on this time around, I wouldn't expect anything else from Spaceland Nationals.

The most annoying part is that it's a black background.

Who makes the background image black when you're taking pictures of teams that wear mostly all black?

Yeah...it was a great experience! Going to Nationals for the first time and seeing what goes on. The rain was really annoying bc we didn't get to do our practice jumps together on Sunday, and it took 4 days to do 8 jumps. We were also 4 people who hadn't jumped together before so it was tough! We came in last place :( :( But we're hoping for a moral victory with winning "best team name" on the USPA's website. Will get mentioned in Parachutist if we win!

We learned a TON! I'd recommend anyone who even thinks about going to Nationals, put together a pick up team and go next year!

Crystal
-Crystal