CSpenceFLY

Lee Gerrard (skinnyshrek)

Any information yet as to the cause of death?[:/]

All in due time. Patience.... We'll find out when the coroner has finished the report.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I was looking forward to playing poker with Lee this weekend at the Farm and now that will never happen. I didn't know Lee as well as many others but he always was friendly and struck me as a good guy to know. The last time I saw him we all were at dinner and he was constantly cracking me up with his comments. It's tragic how he went out. I know he'll be missed greatly by all. Blue skies Lee.
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

OMG...I just logged on and read this! This is horrible. I can't imagine anyone who would really want to hurt Lee...most of us would like to smack him for being a smart a$$ joker but I think we all loved him.

Brandy...my thoughts and prayers go out to you. Hang in there. I know they will find who did this...and may he or she rot in hell.

Lisa

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I only knew Skinny on here. His gregarious wit was one of the best things about coming to the bonfire. I found myself trying to justify a trip to the south this winter just to make him buy me the jump he owed me in person so I could rub his face in it. He would understand that; all Redskins fans would. The rematch in December wont be the same without the jousting between us.
Maybe in heaven the Redskins don't suck.

Ya, they do.

BSBD

I am so sickened and saddened I don't know what to do...I thought Robby was totally messing with me this morning and then I heard it in his voice and knew. I don't believe this has happened to one of the most genuine people I know. Yeah, Lee was an asshole. But he didn't hide behind it. You saw what you got. And what you got was an individual who would do anything for his friends and was so willing to extend a hand, a joke, a smile, or an off hand comment when necessary.

Brandy, I love you honey and I can not possibly imagine what you are going through. I am so sorry. I am just so sorry.....:( We are here for you. Please know that.

Samantha, you and McNenny please keep your eye on her and let us know. Miss you guys.

I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

thanks muenkel for thinking of me. i received the news this morning.

in the spring of 06 i lost my job unexpectedly. lee told me to come down to FL and work with him for a week for some extra cash. he and brandy opened up their house, fed me well, introduced me to the wonderful jello-j pocker table that week (which i lost horribly at). we drank too much, didn't get a lot of work done, and he paid me way more than he said he would initially. we talked a lot in pm's and on the phone for a while but that died off as i pulled myself away from dz.com. a little while ago he saw a post that i made and pm'ed me saying that it was nice to see me posting and was wondering how me and the fam was doing. it was so nice of him to reach out to me like that after not talking for so long. however, i told myself i was too busy to right back.

right now it's the biggest regret i have.

the things i admired most about him were what others have already said... he was definitely WYSIWYG. He was genuine. And he was generous.

And godammit he was funny. I busted my spleen twice at his house laughing so hard.

Brandy, I'm so very sorry for your loss. I wish I could give you a great big hug right now. You've got a lot of loving family here, let them support you.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/95/250148444_6157b5c744.jpg

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Oh Lee....

Too sad for words. Guess you won't come around PD to demo that Katana for the 100th time now - we will miss you. Brutally honest just the way I like them, and funny as hell too.
Brandy, my thoughts are with you.

Kolla
Blue Skies Magazine

Of all the things I'd expect to happen to Lee, this is way down there on the list. :(

I thought the same thing. I can just picture him saying:

"Of all the fuckin' shit I do and done and some sooty cunt takes me out?"

I can almost :D.

[:/]

You don't expect that you won't see your friend again and you definitely never expect something like this. This is just awful.

I will sorely miss Lee's quick wit, exquisite bluntness, big hugs, and watching him fly that canopy with the "little sausages" on top.

It wasn't time for you to go, Lee. [:/]

BSBD

Kim
Watch as I attempt, with no slight of hand, to apply logic and reason.

Mother fuck! I read through this entire thread hoping that it wasn't real. I had the pleasure of meeting Lee twice. I liked him. He will be missed.

My deepest condolences to Brandy, Lee's family, and friends. [:/]

And, I hope to God they find the son of a bitch(es) that did this to Lee and that the individual(s) rot in hell.

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

The last time I talked to Lee I was headed for the Turkey Meet in Z-Hillz, he tried to get me to stop in Tallahassee to "get a good sleep and an early start", like that would have happened. I wish I would have.......even if it would have meant a late start.

Aside from being "the other loud fat kid" I will miss that sooty fucker for just being himself. I will definately miss our conversations about swooping and wingloading, I really wanted to see that fucker fly my 103.

Go easy brother.........my life has been enriched from knowing you.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

Of all the things I'd expect to happen to Lee, this is way down there on the list. :(

I thought the same thing. I can just picture him saying:

"Of all the fuckin' shit I do and done and some sooty cunt takes me out?"

I can almost :D.

[:/]

i can see that to! [:/]:([:/]
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I just keep hearing Lee saying "Hey Skrimmey!" He loved butchering my last name, and he didnt like calling me J. Damn I will miss him dearly.

Brandy, please know you have support if you need, I am sure that goes for any of us.

Lee, introduce yourself to Jerry, Im sure he and Beezy are telling old jump stories.

God I will miss you.

J