CSpenceFLY

Lee Gerrard (skinnyshrek)

I received an email from a jumper wanting my sketch of Lee, and I said sure, I'll draw something. $50 is my minimum. Of course, I had no clue what was going on as I seldom find time to surf dropzone.com anymore.

Well crap! Of course the money will be sent back and I will do whatever needs be done to honor lee. We often PMed about my Cowboys and his Redskins. We were finally going to meet at the Boys vs Skin game in November, but each of us had other things come up. I only wish we would have worked the other stuff out so we could have met.

Man, I'm bummed right now.

steveOrino

I had a lot of fun teasing him about the redskins this season. He still owes me a jump for the Dallas game.. but since our deal was anytime one of us lost a bet and had to buy the other a jump, we had to make that jump together, I guess I'll let this one slide. [:/]

I'd love to make a jump with you one day, Steve.

Lee and I PM'd a few times recently when he was planning a trip to Texas. Due to some other sad circumstances, the trip didn't come to fruition. It's crystal clear to me what a wonderful opportunity I missed out on.:(

Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Brian and Samantha were the first responders to Brandy. They have provided safe haven from the press and others to Brandy and theirs was the rallying point for us yesterday. We are now operating out of two houses, their's and Lee and Brandy's. People have been in and out all day offering condolences and their support. We have a fantastic support group set up.

Chuck

Brian and Samantha were the first responders to Brandy. They have provided safe haven from the press and others to Brandy and theirs was the rallying point for us yesterday. We are now operating out of two houses, their's and Lee and Brandy's. People have been in and out all day offering condolences and their support. We have a fantastic support group set up.

Chuck

I will never cease to be amazed at the incredible generosity and love of the skydiving community, something that Lee himself showed me in a tangible way when I was down. Y'all make me cry.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Fly free brother!

If anyone (Brandy) needs anything sent in from the UK let me know. Sux I'm across the pond but I'll do what I can from here.

Billy

We might actually want some picalilly to serve at the Farm . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Just let me know how much and the addy to send it too.

Sux though, last time I saw skinny was at this past Dublin and I brought him his onions and picalily. :(

I remember that - the onions were pretty good.[:/]
The Picallilly was too - but it gave me the shits!:D

Just send a couple of jars to the farm in his name . . .

Thanks.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Consider it done. Please send me the addy to the Farm....lazy right now and dont want to look it up.

I'll pick them up tomorrow and send them out.

Hell, the spell of that crap gave me the shits. :ph34r:

SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

I said my goodbye a little late for Lee, but just the same I sent him a PM after I found out last night. He meant so much to so many people. My heart goes out to everyone that he left behind because it would take a dozen people to fill the void. It's just hard to believe.

-----------

Lee,

I don't know what to say. I never got to know you the way that I had hoped I would. I always smiled when I saw you. You could have been doing anything, but you always seemed to have a smile on your face. I hope that I will see you again one day. You are an amazing spirit, and I will try to remember to smile each day and be a little more like you.

Thank you.

- David

Just let me know how much and the addy to send it too.

Sux though, last time I saw skinny was at this past Dublin and I brought him his onions and picalily. :(

I remember that - the onions were pretty good.[:/]
The Picallilly was too - but it gave me the shits!:D

Just send a couple of jars to the farm in his name . . .

Thanks.

I mentioned the onions in my post last night...I think Lee would have laughed his ass off at Muttley's comment. Anyhow, they sell those here, but I think it'd be tough even for me to get them to you by this weekend, much less for woodpecker with having to go through customs. Still, I think it's gonna fall to him for at least the picalilly...I don't think I can get it here.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Hug the people you love. Tell them how you feel about them. Spend time with them, and love every minute you get.

absolutely without a doubt!!! I only met lee that one time in March, but he left such an impression, and the drunk calls, and his posts, and his humor...

He was just one of those people who will never be forgotten, and his memory, his kindness, and thoughtfulness will live on with us all.

He was a fantastic person to speak with and know. He taught us all so much!!

and will be missed by all...

still having trouble believing this happened,
bubbles :S:([:/]
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

OMG, I was just at the Farm jumping with Lee on my load. He was always giving me crap on the bus. Lee shot the video of my first skydive. I will miss him so much. I can't believe this. I hope that they find the idiot that did this and that he will pay.:(

Prayers to Brandy.

Yeah i was wondering the same thing? I would have thought by now that there would have been some kind of news...[:/][:/][:/][:/]

The investigators are being very tight lipped.
It will all come out . . . as hard as it is we have to be patient . . .

The clouds are low and it's overcast - the weather will clear in time.