CSpenceFLY

Lee Gerrard (skinnyshrek)

I
I think the state of Florida now does lethal injections, but I'd prefer the electric chair... Let's see the punk dance on the chair! >:(

I hope it's true that they caught the perp... that would be good news.

i hope they did too... that bastard!!!!!!!!!!
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

When the first 2 people your introduced to at your new dropzone is Jay and Lee (Mike G - I already knew you)... you know your in trouble! I could not have picked two amazing big brothers if I tried. They both have given me shit over the last few years from everything under the sun. The tag team of shit givers if you ask me! Lee was always good to call and give me hell about something or someone. Crazy thing is, over time I figure out for the most part he was right. :S

I was thinking the exact same thing Tanya. :( I could always count on Lee to call me an old 'tart' and and tell me the absolute and often painful truth about everything. I could also count on him to call and ask if I was okay when things in my life were really hitting the fan. He always seemed to have an instinct for when I was just whining [which he would call me on :$] and when my pain was real [and he would always offer to help, even though he knew I'd refuse].

I only met him and Brandy once, at Dublin 2006, but had spoken and pm'd him since I broke my leg. I remember at Dublin thinking the same thing you mentioned. That J & Skinny were pretty awesome 'brothers' to have. Blue skies Lee. I'll miss you, I wish Brandy and your family peace & comfort. :(

Its funny, when i first met Lee it was at the Z-Hills holiday boogie three years ago. He was messed up like always and just started following me and SM1 around. We all ended up in my trailer parting it up. We gave him his name of Skinny that night. And ever since then he hasnt stoped calling me. Lee had the biggest heart of anyone I know, always more then willing to share whatever he had with others, cause "It'd be rude not to". I was always the Cheeky Bastard to him, and he will always be a good friend of mine. I will miss you sorely mate. May there be plenty of boobies and party favors where you are buddy.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

I met Lee in Dublin in 2005. He came up to film my tandem. The look on his face was priceless when he figured out that the tandem, me, and the gear weighted about the same as him! SOB could float with us though...He is the only man I know who could walk up to a woman in a bar and call her a dirty f whore...and not get slapped.

All the perp deserves is a few hours in a large, over crowded dog kennel.

I like the idea of having him handed to us, shrek's friends, so we can take turns tasing his sorry ass, over and over again, with a cattle prod.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I like the idea of having him handed to us, shrek's friends, so we can take turns tasing his sorry ass, over and over again, with a cattle prod.

me too... but you keep the cattle prod. i'm stickin a hot curling iron up his arse. lee would find that particularly nice i think.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I loved Lee. I loved him for his fucking brutal honesty. I loved that he made people not take themselves so seriously. I loved that he called me poodle. I loved that he and Beezy both were watching out for me down at Skyfest in 2005. I loved the shit he gave me on here, he always seemed to be the one to comment on me not being on here or wondering where I was. Fuck, is all I can say...I'm so caught up in my fucking work that I've lost touch with many of my friends and it takes this to make me realize that it's not about how many hours I pull in a week, it's about the people that are in my life. Brandy, words cannot express how sorry I am for your loss, a very tragic loss at that, but if you need anything, I am here for you. My heart goes out to Lee's parents as well. BSBD Lee, I will miss you.

Condolences to his family and friends.

While I never met him in person, I looked forward to the day I can go on the road again and finally meet up with some of the characters on this forum. He was on the top of the list.
I'll miss his postings on here.

What was his sig line at one time?
"You're just a man with a lawnmower and a truck."
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

I can't believe this, I've only met Lee a couple of times but he is an amazing guy, and funny as hell.

Prayers are going out to his family and friends, and I think I am going to have some beers and piccalilli tonight.. I will never forget watching him eat that stuff at the Dublin boogie a couple of years ago..

I can't imagine what it is going to be like at The Farm without him there. I never really talked much with Lee one on one, but I sure knew he was there!

I'm going to miss watching him land...it was something to behold for sure.

Brandy, we love you and are there for you if you ever need us for anything.

Mel
I like shiny things
mmmm.....shiny things

Lee has basically financed as well as instigated all of my jumps since AFF. By habitually losing on football bets to me. Its really hard to write about this...He would constantly push me to make jumps especially a jump with my brother, which he wanted to video for us. It would have been very special to have. I first met lee a few years back at an Oct boogie when I came out to help run a big poker tournament and he was impossible not to like. For those that have asked about a poker tournament, I will be more then happy to organize one in his honor and help out in any way I can...Contact me and let me know.

P.S. Lee I will not bet against your RedSkins anymore...thanks for pushing me and teaching me so much!
"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

Oh Fuck me. THis is terrible. Unbelivable. I cant believe this. Fucks sake. I really liked this guy. I remember when we were at the WFFC he got his mates to make sure i phoned him. Since then we have got on great. This is something i really did not want to have to read today. I cant believe this. I was really looking forward to metting Lee. I am gutted >:(

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

or a Week at the Dropzone.com Holiday boogie. Fuckin Prick!.
I am really having a hard time knowing that he was killed in a violent manner. Fucking disgusting, I thought i believed in the justice system until now. Right now i hope someone violent enough steps up and torutres the bastard that did this to him.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Don't know why, but I HAD to go in search of this song today for Lee...

LoveLoveLoveLoveLoveLove

Me and my friend were walking
In the cold light of mourning
Tears may blind the eyes
But the soul is not deceived
In this world even winter
Ain't what it seems

Here come the blue skies
Here comes springtime
When the rivers run high
And the tears run dry
When everything that dies
Shall rise

LoveLoveLove is stronger than death

In our lives we hunger
For those we cannot touch
All the thoughts unuttered
And all the feelings unexpressed
Play upon our hearts
Like the mist upon our breath

But awoken by grief our spirits speak
"How could you believe
That the life within the seed
That grew arms that reached
And a heart that beat
And lips that smiled
And eyes that cried
Could ever die?"

Here come the blue skies
Here comes springtime
When the rivers run high
And the tears run dry
When everything that dies
Shall rise

Shall rise. Shall rise. Shall rise. Shall rise

© copyright - Matt Johnson - Lazarus Limited
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?