CSpenceFLY

Lee Gerrard (skinnyshrek)

Sounds like chaoskitty knows something we dont. Was it one of our own that did this?

I dont believe in an eye for an eye as i live in a civillised country where we let justice take charge, However this happening to Lee and i would like to know that when this guy arrives in prison that he is then killed after having to eat through a straw for a week with a shattered jaw.

As far as his family go, well that is his fault and he will be the one responsible for having his family hurt if he is killed.
I know it is not nice saying things like this and somewhat i am disturbed by thinking this myself but this person does not deserve any of our sympathy. His family, well it may or may not be their fault he is like this but that is his own doing and if they end up hurting he is the only one to blame. I am truly sorry that i feel this way. seriously.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Sounds like chaoskitty knows something we dont. Was it one of our own that did this?

I dont believe in an eye for an eye as i live in a civillised country where we let justice take charge, However this happening to Lee and i would like to know that when this guy arrives in prison that he is then killed after having to eat through a straw for a week with a shattered jaw.

As far as his family go, well that is his fault and he will be the one responsible for having his family hurt if he is killed.
I know it is not nice saying things like this and somewhat i am disturbed by thinking this myself but this person does not deserve any of our sympathy. His family, well it may or may not be their fault he is like this but that is his own doing and if they end up hurting he is the only one to blame. I am truly sorry that i feel this way. seriously.

Not trying to send this to SC, buuuuuuut...

Define civilized. The death penalty used to be used regularly, now instead we're putting most people in prison for life. What's so civilized about us having to pay for them to eat and for their place to stay after murdering others. I'm all for putting minor crimes in prison. Many come out better people. Serious crimes should still be punishable by putting them on public gallows IMO. I know we'll never go back to such punishments, but I'm sure crime would definately go down.

If you want to be a vigilante for such an instant as this, I don't see it as wrong morally, but it IS illegal making it wrong by law. Plain and simple...

I, however, am not sorry for my point of view or for feeling the way I do. That being said, will I carry out my own justice on this? No.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

hey, I was just making a crack at America with the whole civillised thing.

As you said, though, enough as it will go to SC if we go on anymore about this.

Someone asked a question and i replied as did you. Lets leave it at that.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

hey, I was just making a crack at America with the whole civillised thing.

As you said, though, enough as it will go to SC if we go on anymore about this.

Someone asked a question and i replied as did you. Lets leave it at that.

I gotta say though, I think you should get a complementary case of beer if aquitted of a crime.B|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Hi Gonzo,

Please remember that Brandy and Skinny's family is reading the forums - what they need right now is love and peace - not more violence, or negativity.

You are a good person - I know I met you... however the post appears to make you sound like a murder hungry vigilante. 2 wrongs do not make a right. Please have faith that the justice system is and will work for Lee.

If you want to express yourself further in regards to this- let's continue this in PM's, k.

Thanks,
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

The celebration of our beloved Skinnyshrek (Lee) will be at the Farm the weekend of 12/15 & 12/16. We will be honored to have Lee's parents along with his sister, brother in-law along with his uncle. Please come and celebrate a man who knew how to live. An ash dive will be made during this time.

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

So how is everyone managing over there Spence?
IS the family coming to terms with it all? Any updates on the devil or why it happened etc etc?

I still can't believe it.. I keep feeling like it some big practiacal joke being played on us.

I know people said that this place would not be the same after some other well known people lost their lives and i am sure it is not the same for them.... This is the one for me that has made this place feel so differnt now. It just really starting to hit home now that that stupid picture of a green monster is not showing up in every thread of the bonfire.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

There was a somber tone at the farm on saturday. people were still having a good time but you could tell something seemed off.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

We didn't make it to The Farm this weekend. Me and Julie were both sick this weekend.

Everyone seems to be doing ok. I think if it had been an accident or something it would be easier.

No new word other then I know there are alot of people working on the investigation. There were several leads to follow.

I have already had several times when I read or heard something and my first thought was to call Lee and tell him about it. We usually found the same things funny.

To Lee's family, he and I had been PMing in recent weeks, and right away I knew he was someone who earned others trust, admiration, and loyalty.

I wanted to meet him, and had been invited to toast Bob and Beezy, Lee had a way of makng someone not feel like an outsider.

He was one hell of a good man.

I am truly sorry for your loss.

edited for typos, because I type like shit.

Oh man, I can't believe I am just reading about this now.

This is the first message I ever received from skinny:

dont let these fucking moral idiots get to you..Just fuck with them. Righteos pricks..lol

Haha, I laugh every time I read it. I knew right there I liked this guy.

He offered me his trailer so I could come down to the Farm and do AFF cheaper. He gave me names of people at the Farm when I was considering taking him up on the offer. And I never met him..

Such a shame. My condolences to his family and friends.

Some of us kept the bonfire going and were pushing sunrise- what fun! what fun!

Yeah, now if only Dave had been more careful with that damn log, I wouldn't have this on my forehead!

>:(:P;)

Hell, after 8 beers, it really didn't hurt. I went to the bathroom to see what the hell happened, cleaned it up, grabbed another Newcastle from my cooler, popped the cap, and went right back to the fire to drink it.

Shrek would have laughed at me. :D And uh, oh yeah, I finally went to sleep at 4 am. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My best friend and I made an awesome jump on Saturday, and as we were walking back from the landing area, he pointed to a patch on his jumpsuit that was made in memory of a skydiver we lost last March. When he told me that SkinnyShrek had it made, it just gave me goosebumps.

What a man.....I know he will be missed.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

HI Lee
It's 2:15am..I have a cumulative final exam in 5 hours. I've been trying to study but my mind is extremely distracted. I don't remember a damn thing from September and this test has been the very last thing on my mind the last week...so basically what I'm getting at is that if you could whisper a few...dozen answers in my ear tomorrow it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Lee, you're the man. And your dad is definitely the man too. He made me laugh my ass off last night telling stories about you as a kid. I think your mum, dad, and Brandy may be the strongest people I've ever met. God we miss you Lee. Thanks for the jump yesterday, that sunset you hooked us up with was pretty fucking amazing.
Thanks for everything -Jessi

Hi Gonzo,

Please remember that Brandy and Skinny's family is reading the forums - what they need right now is love and peace - not more violence, or negativity.

You are a good person - I know I met you... however the post appears to make you sound like a murder hungry vigilante. 2 wrongs do not make a right. Please have faith that the justice system is and will work for Lee.

If you want to express yourself further in regards to this- let's continue this in PM's, k.

Thanks,
g

Yea Gia!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You want answers from Lee? :D

I know, what's up with that? If he could, he'll just give her the wrong answers. :D

LOL - he would give her som right ones just to mix it up a bit, and so she wouldn't suspect he was just fucking with her.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hell of a 4-way team in skydiving heaven right now

JHNNY GATES
BOB HOLLER
DANNY PAGE
BEEZY
LEE ON VIDEO

Hope they keep their fall rate up

Tandemguy

Dont forget Chris Martin on outside Wingsuit

:P:P:P
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.