CSpenceFLY

Lee Gerrard (skinnyshrek)

Yet, no one catch main suspect or no witnesses?

As far as I know, the authorities are still working on the case, and they're not saying much.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Dear Shreks Mum,

I simply cannot comprehend a mum's pain in these circumstances. Please know that you and all who loved your son are in my prayers everyday. I also pray that justice does come to the bast*** that is responsible.

I read the article linked above. Is there a more recent article?

On a side note: On Nov. 24, 2007 my best friend of 38 years died suddenly of an aneurysm. He was only 44. It is so painful for me. I am very close to his mom and stay in touch with her frequently. I just told her about what you're going through. She wanted me to tell you one mom to another that she is going to pray for you everyday. She understands the pain of losing a son. It is indescribable, but she wants you to know that you can get through it. She knows her son would not want her to be in so much pain. So, after she's done with her crying for the day; she then manages to remember him and all the joy he brought to her. This brings a smile to her face. She said she knows it will be a long recovery for her. Although she will always yearn to hold her son, she knows that someday she will be at peace with it. She also said that she sends you her love.:)

please tell her thank you ,my brother lost his 25 year old son last jan a hit and run drunk driver ,my sister in law tells me she still has bad days ,i sometimes wish i didnt have to wake up in the morning so i dont have to suffer such pain ,but im not that lucky ,but thank her for me love andim so sorry you had to go through such pain yourelf love xxxxxxxxxx

i saw it also ,i just they have enough proof to fry the bast--- that killed my son , i would hate for him to get away with it ,it is hard enough too live without lee in our lives ,i dont think i could copeif the bas--- get off

I'm not a mod or anything, but I'm pretty sure you can call the bastard that killed your son a bastard on these forums. I don't think that's against the forum rules. I know Lee sure would have called him a bastard.

I think of you guys and Brandy a lot. I can't imagine what you all are going through, and how painful it must be. I hope they make an arrest soon. Sending love and hugs!!!!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091