CSpenceFLY

Lee Gerrard (skinnyshrek)

just went through my photo's and found this one from last month. Thought I'd share it with you guys

Nice job cutting my left ear off, you wanker! :D:D:D

Damn... that may be the last picture ever taken of shrek and me in it, and psycho for that matter... [:/] I'd love a print of it if you can get one for me. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I've been wanting to post for days now, but I've held off since I still haven't gotten around to getting my own user i.d. It was ok for me to post under Beezy's when it was about him, but now it's a different story. I apologize to any that I may freak out or offend. I promise as soon as I'm finished with this post, I will set up my own. If someone could p.m. me the artwork for the patches that were made in Beezy's honor, I would like to use that as my avatar.

-Tracie Shaw

Seeing stuff posted under Beezy's login makes me smile. No need to hurry in creating your own login.:)
Walt

I've been wanting to post for days now, but I've held off since I still haven't gotten around to getting my own user i.d. It was ok for me to post under Beezy's when it was about him, but now it's a different story. I apologize to any that I may freak out or offend. I promise as soon as I'm finished with this post, I will set up my own. If someone could p.m. me the artwork for the patches that were made in Beezy's honor, I would like to use that as my avatar.

-Tracie Shaw

Seeing stuff posted under Beezy's login makes me smile. No need to hurry in creating your own login.:)
Walt
I couldn't agree more........ No need to create your own at all....... Unless you just want to...:)

"Nice job cutting my left ear off, you wanker!"

Hell, Billy ... you weren't using it anyway.

Now *THAT* is funny!!!!:D:D:D:D

Walt

It sure is, except he missed one little detail... I WEAR GLASSES, you wankers! :|:ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm looking at these photos and I'm wondering if this is the same man.

At WFFC 2004, I'm driving a golf cart 9 hours a day in various stages of hangover sickness. This big guy with an accent WAVES me down and frantically gets in (I was on my way back to the landing sites), shoving himself all over the front seat like he was a cop and said 'I need to go THAT way'..pointing behind me and round some booth alleys.

Great. No problem. I do a broken U-turn...waiting for some walkers to get by..get back on the little teeny dirt road..go 5 feet and he yells 'RIGHT HERE! THANKS!' and he jumps out laughing. He laughed at me every time he saw me after that. I was totally 'punked' when he did it, but it was funny as hell.

Outside of Sunny's abuse of the cart drivers, I will never forget that prank that ruddy man played on me. And I do believe it was Lee.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For those who are having problems with paypal or the reason behind donating for either the Parachuist tribute, think of the funeral costs--that can bankrupt his company. Please reconsider and give whatever you can. Funerals are outrageously expensive. I don't have much but I'm going to donate in the morning, please let it go towards the funeral expenses. (I'm sure there is a Victims Compensation Fund in their city that will help too, but we have to be prepared to chip in for one of our own).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To those who are taking care of Brandy, there's surely a seat on the bus to heaven for you. You really are wonderful people and it gives me hope that a few of you will have at least a kind thought of me when I go. You're good folk. This shouldn't happen to anyone EVER and its good that you care enough to take care of her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For those who want to jump the perp(s) in court, we don't need you locked up for life. You're a skydiver, not a jailbird. There is no freedom in jail and it wouldn't be taken kindly by the Judge if there were mayhem in his/her courtroom. In other words, don't take the perp's place. Court Officers have guns and no sense of 'outside' jutice nor humor. And it would be premeditated if anyone comes back and reads these threads. Be smart. Be calm. Trust the system.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For Shrek:
You were loved. Its so obvious, I'm sure you knew it while you were here. Rest in peace.
For Brandy
You ARE loved. Its so obvious. Lean on your friends and try to let your heart rest on that for now.~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

"Nice job cutting my left ear off, you wanker!"

Hell, Billy ... you weren't using it anyway.

Now *THAT* is funny!!!!:D:D:D:D

Walt

It sure is, except he missed one little detail... I WEAR GLASSES, you wankers! :|:ph34r:

so you're not only a deaf, but also a BLIND bastard!? damn you billy!! :D:D:D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I have not posted anything about the loss of Lee.

Because, simply, I don't want to accept it.

From an outside looking in perspective, I want to tell everbody in the skydiving community, this was a great man of wonderful character.

Loved by people that loved him. Respected by people that didn't.

I am the quiet guy that owns The Farm.

Hans does a helluva job operating Skydive The Farm.

Lee has been one of his best friends.

No person has ever been as energetic as Lee in promoting skydiving.

From the beginning of Skydive The Farm, Lee has been instrumental in its success.

Lee will be remembered for his passion and his love of others.

I am personally going to show my love and respect for Lee in declaring the second week in every December as Lee's Weekend at Skydive The Farm.

I invite all to show their love.

Peace be with you Lee.

We love you,

Fly Free.

Greg
People are crazy. Cuz there's more of 'em.

just went through my photo's and found this one from last month. Thought I'd share it with you guys

Nice job cutting my left ear off, you wanker! :D:D:D

Damn... that may be the last picture ever taken of shrek and me in it, and psycho for that matter... [:/] I'd love a print of it if you can get one for me. :)

You weren't using it anyway.

EDIT
OK obvious I didn't read the rest of the thread but that was funny.

on top of that they are what i think as an ideal group of people to hang with and I am very taken back by their friendship they all have towards each other.

You got THAT right, brother! We are an AMAZINGLY tight-knit group of friends. Oddly, some people accuse us of, quite often, of taking advantage of each other when the fiesta is in full boogie. To those people, I say FUCK OFF; you clearly don't have any idea what "Friendship" means in the greater context.

Chuck

I do not know 99% of OUR FAMILY in here, but AMEN to that BROTHERS and SISTERS!!! I know in my heart that I am closer to most of you ALL than I am with my own flesh and blood... But WAIT... If we all come Adam and Eve, then WE are all flesh and blood!

RIP Brother Lee, my Brother I never got to meet, jump or drink or laugh with... I MISS YOU!

<>

Niether do I mate, but it tugs my heart strings to read all the great stuff folks have writen here. Both form people who knew the big man personally and those (like us) than only met him virtually.

Best wishes to everyone.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I once caught him cleaning his camper. :)

no not photoshopped.....this was prolly just taken the day Brandi was supposed t oshow up....he always cleaned up before she arrived.

Yeah - I have to take the piss out of skinny still though.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I have not posted anything about the loss of Lee.

Because, simply, I don't want to accept it.

From an outside looking in perspective, I want to tell everbody in the skydiving community, this was a great man of wonderful character.

Loved by people that loved him. Respected by people that didn't.

I am the quiet guy that owns The Farm.

Hans does a helluva job operating Skydive The Farm.

Lee has been one of his best friends.

No person has ever been as energetic as Lee in promoting skydiving.

From the beginning of Skydive The Farm, Lee has been instrumental in its success.

Lee will be remembered for his passion and his love of others.

I am personally going to show my love and respect for Lee in declaring the second week in every December as Lee's Weekend at Skydive The Farm.

I invite all to show their love.

Peace be with you Lee.

We love you,

Fly Free.

Greg

Excellent post!! Lee helped me return to the sport after several years out... and he'd have it no other way than returning to jumping by doing it at The Farm. He hooked me up with Hans and it was the best experience in skydiving that I ever had. It was during the April Fools Boogie of '06.

Talk about incredible dedication... Lee drove from Tallahassee to Atlanta constantly just to support The Farm. He believed in it that much. Amazing. And I quickly learned why. It's an incredible place.

Damn I miss that fat bastard.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Can I ask a favor of everyone? Please stop making comments about causing harm to the person responsible for this. They absolutely deserve to be caught, prosecuted, and punished, but when you talk about taking it upon yourselves, it just continues the cycle of violence and hate. I can't help but think that they have a family and friends who would be just as hurt as we are. Its not our responsibility. Retribution is just as bad as the original act.
I'm not going to lecture any more or ask you to agree, but please, as a personal favor, it hurts me to read those comments.

I disagree... The death penalty is just that, but since delivered by the justice system instead of a vigilante, people find it to be a legitimate punishment for the accused. I see no difference from the courts putting someone to death than doing it myself except I won't keep that person alive for 7 or more years, giving them 3 hots a day and a bed to sleep in before I kill them.:|

Eye for an eye. End of story.:|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.