Nataly

MEN: What's with not calling after sex??

I didn't know people talked after sex.

News to me.

You should let him take the gag out earlier

B|:D:D:D
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I LOVE bad sex.

Its my favorite. Along with akward sex, wierd sex, and high fiving after wards.

don't forget saying thank you afterward .. haha

Nothing wrong with being polite!! :P
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Maybe you could recommend this movie to her: "He's Just Not That Into You".

Yeah.. We could watch it together.. She's a bit of a funny one.. I never really know what to say to her.. She seems to fall in love at the drop of a hat, and gets pretty upset when two weeks later it doesn't work out.. [:/] I just don't have the capacity for so much drama in my life.. I just don't get emotional like that over someone so quickly or so frequently.

But hey, she's passionate and bags of fun as well.. She's my favourite little nutcase!! :)
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

During is more of moose noises and buffalos in heat.

Or blue whale noises.

eeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ehehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

OMG you crack me up!! High-fiving :D:D:D Whale noises :D:D:D

Pfffffffffftttttttt. I am so gonna click like a dolphin tonight after I got some. ;)

In honour of LisaH, I propose you MOOOOOOO like a cow!! :P
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Mooo like a cow? Yea, that would go over well, give that a try :P

A long, long, long, LONG time ago, I usually would not call a woman after a one-night-stand (not that it happened too many times mind-you). It is what it is. I was not looking for a relationship and assumed (because of how we hooked up) she was not either.

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

Cochese - made me laugh.

Nat - Never done the meet and sex thing, so I can't say from personal experience. However, there are plenty of guys out there looking for variety and racking up numbers. Once the block with her name by it is checked, this type of guy is not likely to call. Something she really should have known before entering the pub. Sorry.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

I LOVE bad sex.

Its my favorite. Along with akward sex, wierd sex, and high fiving after wards.

don't forget saying thank you afterward .. haha

I thought the phrase was "fuck you very much!" :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Have you ever had great sex with someone you just met and then not ever called them?

ok, since no one has stated the obvious...it was a ONE night stand.

it makes me laugh to read these posts about bad sex written by guys, whatever... if you got off it was good for you. haha.

tell your friend the best way to avoid this ego shattering situation in the future is to accept it for what it is, and don't give him your number.

Yes, true.. What I don't know is whether they exchanged numbers or if she just gave hers..

If everyone has a cell phone these day couldn't your friend take a peek at the dudes cell phone and give him a followup call in a couple of days. B|:P
One Jump Wonder

Lots of info missing still. first off- I like the list of your inner dialogue, cute! Holy alter ego, ha ha ha!

ok seriously though- the biggest indicator: met dude at a bar, hooked up that night while intoxicated. wtf does she expect?

That said, HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN??? Is this the next day we're talking about and she is already asking these questions? If it is still within a week she most certainly hopped off the train she took to bonetown, then immediately transferred first class to psychoville.

2 scenarios-

1. Dude woke up and no longer had beer goggles- mission success on a slump buster. 'Yeah babe, I'll call you soon' 'When?' 'Soon...'

2. He didnt find her repulsive physically, or by the fact she gave it up after an hour of wasted interaction and $20 of drinks... and will call her for more action next time he is/plans to be wasted and wants to smash.

So depending on timeline here, 95% probability points to: your friend either served her purpose or will become one of a selection of slampieces for the guy.

edit: sorry if that sounded mean @ all, just providing knowledge.
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

[...She's a bit of a funny one... ...She seems to fall in love at the drop of a hat, and gets pretty upset when two weeks later it doesn't work out...

She's my favourite little nutcase/!! :)

i'm pretty sure you've answered your own question.

on top of that, what does she look like? ever heard of a girl who's a 2 at 10 and a 10 at 2?

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

This is not such a big mystery. Any of the above posts could be what happened.

How about this scenario: The sex may have been pretty good, but it was a one night stand & he just wanted to get laid. But he doesn't want to start a relationship though.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

OK the Dr. is in...Sex with a guy she met at a bar. My assumption is drinks may have been a factor. It's not clear if any committments were exchanged regarding future communications or dates.

My advice would be to enjoy the evening for what it was, drinks, conversation and good sex (another assumption).

The chances probably are the guy is a goof ball of some sort....so count your blessings he didn't call back.

Dr. Streaker :P

Have a yippee ki ya day!

Some of the best Sex ever has been one night stands.

Something about the no pressure, let just home, Knock the fucking Bottom out of it, Down and dirty, Just get it the fuck on.. SEX.

Why ruin something pure and beautiful like that by calling and trying to get all relationshipy?

tell your friend to take it for what it was, If she thinks it was great sex.. He probably did too. Maybe he doesn't want to taint the memory of that night by doing the whole "get to know her" thing. We all know the reality rarely lives up to the first impression. Keep it pure.

If she see him again out at a Pub, I bet like hell he tries to Tap it again.