Thanatos340

I need a little help please..

Rarely in life does such a great opportunity present itself. The opportunity give your sibling unlimited grief and ribbing for years to come.

My Kid brother and DZ.com`s very own Darktreader, Through some great clerical error has somehow been entered into the "Hot Men of Atlanta" contest for a local Radio station. And through some other freak occurrence and most likely voter fraud.. He has advanced to the quarter finals. Fortunately he has been in the handicapped brackets so far.

James now needs Votes to advance to the semi-finals.

Please help Mr. Prettyboy Zoolander Jr fulfill his life long dream of becoming a Pageant queen.

Vote early, Vote Often.

http://blog.q100morningshow.com/men-madness/

James is the one on the very bottom left hand side. If we can somehow all come together and get him voted "Hottest Guy in Atlanta", Imagine all the fun we can have giving him shit for the next few years.

I have already started making his Sash and crown.
Please help and vote, vote, vote!!!.

....Through some great clerical error ....

...through some other freak occurrence and most likely voter fraud.....

LMAO...oh the calamity!
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I felt a little weird voting in a "Hot Guy" contest but did so anyway in support of the fun you can have with this.
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

To quote a Friend of mine when I posted the Link on my Facebook:
"Are Women and Straight Men allowed to vote too?":D:D:D

Thank you all. I am hoping we will need help tomorrow and Friday as well for the semi-finals and finals. Each day one person from each bracket advances.

I am thinking of trying to bring in professional Shit Givers like Divot and Turtle for the Crowning.

To quote a Friend of mine when I posted the Link on my Facebook:
"Are Women and Straight Men allowed to vote too?":D:D:D

Thank you all. I am hoping we will need help tomorrow and Friday as well for the semi-finals and finals. Each day one person from each bracket advances.

I am thinking of trying to bring in professional Shit Givers like Divot and Turtle for the Crowning.

I know James - that will be an EASY job!:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Rarely in life does such a great opportunity present itself. The opportunity give your sibling unlimited grief and ribbing for years to come.

My Kid brother and DZ.com`s very own Darktreader, Through some great clerical error has somehow been entered into the "Hot Men of Atlanta" contest for a local Radio station. And through some other freak occurrence and most likely voter fraud.. He has advanced to the quarter finals. Fortunately he has been in the handicapped brackets so far.

Please help Mr. Prettyboy Zoolander Jr fulfill his life long dream of becoming a Pageant queen.

Vote early, Vote Often.

James is the one on the very bottom left hand side. If we can somehow all come together and get him voted "Hottest Guy in Atlanta", Imagine all the fun we can have giving him shit for the next few years.

I voted for him because based on looks I think is definitely hotter than everyone else left in the running!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

I still owe james a favor so it'd be tough to give him a ration of shit----But I have enough professionalism to work through it:D
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Vote early, Vote Often.

:D:D:D:D

definatly voted lol

:P
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama