Thanatos340

I need a little help please..

Dude, if he doesn't beat THAT GUY, there's no justice in the world.

Of course, maybe I'm just getting old enough now that the youngin's don't do it for me anymore.

Go James!

Well ya never know.. WRT to the gay vote....:ph34r:

While you are at the site you might as well vote for the guy on the other side you think James can beat.

Man, you're one of them there strategic thinkers.B|

Yup, my man's a smart one. ;):P:)
I just voted for James 5 times. MrLicious and I want to see the sash!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Seriously. [:/] What's up with that? That guy is definitely NOT the hottest man in Atlanta! :S>:(

neither was james, but he had the 2nd most clickers
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yep.

Now I know how James really got past the Shirtless Wonder in the Semi-Finals.. The Guy that won ALSO has his friends voting for the ugly guy in the opposite bracket!! LOL!!

Oh well.. It was fun but we failed. No Tiara and Sash but I still think a good Duct Tape Waxing might help his chances in the future.;):D:D

Yep.

Now I know how James really got past the Shirtless Wonder in the Semi-Finals.. The Guy that won ALSO has his friends voting for the ugly guy in the opposite bracket!! LOL!!

Oh well.. It was fun but we failed. No Tiara and Sash but I still think a good Duct Tape Waxing might help his chances in the future.;):D:D

So, I feel dirty for nothing?
Remster

Yep.

So, I feel dirty for nothing?

You are french - what choice do you have?:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yep, just change the title on the sash! :D

One of the girls in the office who had been voting said she could get a flashing tiara at a shop near her house.

Awesome! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban