dgskydive

What does your first post look like?

Everyone was so nice. Skymamma even threatened to have the Bytch to slap me in the back of my head.

[/url]http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=415479;#415479[url]

I even got hit on by a gay guy. So many kinds of love on dz.com
Dom

What year did dz.com start? 2000? 2001?

It was going a bit before I got here and I got here in early December of 1999. Before that I hung out on rec.skydiving, but we all know (well, all of us that were around at that time) what a hellish nightmare that place was. If you think "Speakers Corner" is bad, well, you have a small idea of what rec.skydiving was like.

For a couple of years there was an on-going feud between the two and some of their trolls would find their way over here just to cause trouble. As I recall, that's part of the reason "SC" was created.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Skymama never welcomed me when I made my first post in the intro forums...

Hmmm, I wonder why! If I travel somewhere, I usually have to skip welcoming people because I just can't catch up with everything when I get home. The date of your first post is making me think I must have been busy on Spring Break with the kids. That, or maybe I was just lazy! :ph34r:

Welcome to the forums, Deedee! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Skymama never welcomed me when I made my first post in the intro forums...

Hmmm, I wonder why! If I travel somewhere, I usually have to skip welcoming people because I just can't catch up with everything when I get home. The date of your first post is making me think I must have been busy on Spring Break with the kids. That, or maybe I was just lazy! :ph34r:

Welcome to the forums, Deedee! ;)

Why thank you! :ph34r:
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Everyone was so nice. Skymamma even threatened to have the Bytch to slap me in the back of my head.

That's only cuz I introduced you. They figured if I liked you, they better be nice to you. Didn't want to piss off the Bytch, after all...

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=16326;#16326 (May 15, 2001)

I registered just to reply to a post about my website... or actually FTP server... which eventually became SkydivingMovies.com. In that thread someone referred to me as "pilotdave from rec.skydiving" so I knew what username I had to choose when I registered. "pilotdave" came from an email address I was using JUST for rec.skydiving to avoid getting spam in my real email.

Dave