SarahC07

Men in relationships

My GF and I will both flirt. Even in front of each other. But we both know who we will be going home with, each other.

I would bet money that this did not apply to this guy. I'm not a complete idiot and I know enough to know he was waiting for me to reciprocate juuuust far enough to give him the 'ok' - not my style.

It saddens me actually because I actually LIKE(d) the guy, Sigh.

How does a man openly talk about his girlfriend, when asked, and flirt with a woman... blatantly... at the same time.... please explain.

I was very well behaved this evening. I just don't understand how that is acceptable. sigh.

Sounds like he's lacking something in the commitment/fidelity department.

Is this your boyfriend doing it, or someone else hitting on you?

I haven't dated in a while, but I hear you can only have one GF these days. :o

I currently own a car. If I found one that was interesting
enough to trade for, I'd ask to take it for a test drive.

I see both sexes do it all the time.

Women will casually flirt with men too, mention casual dining/lunch spots, and see if an invite occurs.

Plausible deniability...
("It wasn't a date, we were just having lunch" :) )

Just kickin' the tires...

How does a man openly talk about his girlfriend, when asked, and flirt with a woman... blatantly... at the same time.... please explain.

I was very well behaved this evening. I just don't understand how that is acceptable. sigh.

This forum is the absolute WORST about it. You're a girl on here- I am sure your pm box has several of what I am talking about.
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

It depends on the two people in the relationship. I've had girlfriend where its ok for both of us to flirt casually just for fun, because flirting is fun and we both knew it meant nothing. Plus she would get free drinks at bars then turn around and come back to me.

And I've dated girls where if I so much as look at a girl in passing on the street I get my head chewed off.

Ask yourself what you are like, what the other person is like, and if the combination is something you are willing to either accept or not.
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

This forum is the absolute WORST about it. You're a girl on here- I am sure your pm box has several of what I am talking about.

Are you lacking in PMs lately . . . I'm sorry - let me put on my writers hat and see what I can do.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Men don't do that, worthless assholes do that.

Furthermore, worthless asshole ex-boyfriends do that. Or did that. Whatever, you get my point.
http://3ringnecklace.com/

Men don't do that, worthless assholes do that.

Agree 100%. Find a good man that has class, character, and knows how to treat you well. That trash will get old quick.
And for the record: the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is jet pack, hover board, transporter, Batmobile, and THEN giant ant.
D.S. #8.8

Not all relationships are created equally and not every couple lives by the same rules.

I think you can get a pretty good idea of what rules someone is playing by if you actually pay close enough attention.

Just because you don't understand it, doesn't make it shady. But then again, most couples don't have that depth of trust and independence, so it probably was shady:P

Life expands or contracts in proportion to one's courage. ~Anais Nin

What makes you think he was flirting? Was it something that you saw and thought he's flirting? Did you ask him?

I'll put it this way - I've seen guys who look like they are really laying it on thick with women. Laughing, giving the eyes and the touching, etc. One woman after another and the women are receptive to it because the women think he's gay (and they usually are right).

The behavior itself is not a full picture...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

What makes you think he was flirting? Was it something that you saw and thought he's flirting? Did you ask him?

I'll put it this way - I've seen guys who look like they are really laying it on thick with women. Laughing, giving the eyes and the touching, etc. One woman after another and the women are receptive to it because the women think he's gay (and they usually are right).

The behavior itself is not a full picture...

In case my other posts were not clear, I was the one being hit on by a guy who would also freely talk about his girlfriend.

I've know the guy in question for approximately four weeks and this was NOT the first time he has flirted with me. It's unfortunate because I actually liked him before I discovered he had a gf... now he's totally off limits. Although, his behavior last night would have made ANYONE think he was absolutely available. I was able to keep him at an arm's length but man, I could have taken him home.

Stupid boys. [:/]

...In case my other posts were not clear, I was the one being hit on by a guy who would also freely talk about his girlfriend...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Perhaps this was his way of being completely honest: He's seeing someone but at the same time would like to see you. He's up front about his other relationship, rather than leading you to believe that he's not involved at all. This allows you to make an informed response.

Don't know the seriousness of his relationship, but frankly if there's no formal engagement he doesn't owe anyone complete loyalty, Honesty, yes.

Cheers,
Jon S.