d_squared431

What is your New years resolution?

Mine is exercising and losing wt ...again..:D

As I was googling different exercise routines I was eating ice cream, Was that wrong? :P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I haven't come up with one yet this year...lol. Maybe it should be to look out for number one and make money! LOL. Or maybe it should be to *be good.* Or to be less self-centered. I've definitely been caught up in my own angst...though I go to work everyday and focus on other folks' angst to get my mind off my own. Gonna have to come up with something meaningful in the next few days....
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

right now mine is to not be sick. :( this shit sucks.

and to get in shape enough to pass the physical test i have coming up.

and drink more beer.

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Most years I think about it but don't actually come up with anything that isn't already on one of my "to-do" lists!

This year, however, I would like to learn a new language.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

im far from a gym rat but i love the january gym rush!!! you see 300 lb people that havent been in a gym since last january killing themselves for about three weeks and then you never see them again!! theyre resolution should be eat less move more and skip the gym for a while.
Wait , I pull what first?

im far from a gym rat but i love the january gym rush!!! you see 300 lb people that havent been in a gym since last january killing themselves for about three weeks and then you never see them again!! theyre resolution should be eat less move more and skip the gym for a while.

The only resolution I make along these lines is to stay out of the gym during this time because they are too damned crowded.

The only resolution I make along these lines is to stay out of the gym during this time because they are too damned crowded.

glad we have a gym at work. thank god. and we have one at most fire stations :)
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

glad we have a gym at work. thank god.

Same here, great for my daily workout. I usually can get most of it done during my breaks. And it sure helps with the lethargy that comes from sitting in a chair all day.

BTW, to all you great American taxpayers out there, I'm glad to say all of our gym equipment was purchased with employee donations, not FAA funds. :)

My goal is to rep out 405 on the bench and get to 495 on squat and deadlift. Although it will be hard for the first few weeks, since the gym will be PACKED with people going through their random workouts.

Lots of people doing a "Biggest Loser TV Workout." That's where they're on the treadmill for a couple of minutes, then a segue to some knee pushups, then a segue to a commercial and they're done. Takes about 5 minutes, just like what was edited down for TV.

That's fine, except they do their knee pushups in the middle of the free weight area instead of the designated "random shit you read in a magazine" workout area.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

My goal is to rep out 405 on the bench and get to 495 on squat and deadlift. Although it will be hard for the first few weeks, since the gym will be PACKED with people going through their random workouts.

Lots of people doing a "Biggest Loser TV Workout." That's where they're on the treadmill for a couple of minutes, then a segue to some knee pushups, then a segue to a commercial and they're done. Takes about 5 minutes, just like what was edited down for TV.

That's fine, except they do their knee pushups in the middle of the free weight area instead of the designated "random shit you read in a magazine" workout area.

Mine is to never fuck with a Texas motor cop!B|

My goal is to rep out 405 on the bench and get to 495 on squat and deadlift.

Mine is to never fuck with a Texas motor cop!B|

:D:D:D We have a winner. :D

My resolutions are many.

1- To get recurrent for tandems now that I've rehabbed my right shoulder.B|

2- Jump a lot more than last year, now that I've rehabbed my right shoulder.B|

3- Clean the closets and digitize more and more of my stuff. I've got too many family films on VHS and too many photos just warehoused in drawers. We've got almost two decades of raising 4 kids in this house. Time to start shoveling a lot of it out. :D