theonlyski

Crazy women!

Further proof that women are crazy.

Clicky:o

That is not proof that women are crazy... And maybe this particular old lady suffers from dementia or schizophrenia... [:/]
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

That is not proof that women are crazy... And maybe this particular old lady suffers from dementia or schizophrenia... [:/]

If we are going to speculate let’s get crazy. Maybe he has been creating a “relationship” so he can cash her social security checks and other skullduggery.

If we are going to speculate let’s get crazy. Maybe he has been creating a “relationship” so he can cash her social security checks and other skullduggery.

Maybe he was... Just pointing out that the lady may *actually* be "crazy"... Which if you've had a family member with dementia, alzheimer's or schizophrenia would make this thread just a tad less funny... [:/]

Or maybe I don't have a very good sense of humour!! :D:P
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Why is it with you that the girl can do no wrong?
I meah she did shoot at the guys house, she did use a gun, she did get arrested and well...SHE'S BAT SHIT CRAZY!
But you still argue?
What a strange reflex you have.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Maybe he was... Just pointing out that the lady may *actually* be "crazy"... Which if you've had a family member with dementia, alzheimer's or schizophrenia would make this thread just a tad less funny... [:/]

Or maybe I don't have a very good sense of humour!! :D:P

I thought our two views on it kind of went hand in hand. You may be right and because she isn’t well he may be taking advantage of it.

Why is it with you that the girl can do no wrong?
I meah she did shoot at the guys house, she did use a gun, she did get arrested and well...SHE'S BAT SHIT CRAZY!
But you still argue?
What a strange reflex you have.

Yep - she sounds crazy... Just doesn't seem that funny to me. :|

And as david3 pointed out, there is a chance the dude was taking advantage of her craziness. In which case, maybe he got what he deserved! :P

So in fact it all goes back to me being a man-hating bitch!! :D:D;)
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Shah!
How's it going?
You're looking kind of blue today.[:/]

Haven't gotten shot at by any of the old ladies in my complex...which is about 80% of the total ladies in my condo comlex so that's a good thing.

Yeah working out some stuff.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

You're absolutely right. But, ya know -- sometimes being too close to a situation means that one should back away.

My 91-year-old father died a couple of years ago. While his behavior didn't get inappropriate in that way towards the end, due to head injuries from falls, he had other things that were not funny to me, but might have been to dz.com. This fine, kind, intelligent man. My brothers and I could laugh, but otherwise it was like a stranger calling my kid ugly.

Sometimes it's time to just back away slowly. If it's not being done at their expense in front of them, and is unlikely to lead to action that can hurt someone in a similar situation, well, then it's a problem with thin-skinnedness.

Because, well, sometimes the kid is funny-looking.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

You're absolutely right. But, ya know -- sometimes being too close to a situation means that one should back away.

My 91-year-old father died a couple of years ago. While his behavior didn't get inappropriate in that way towards the end, due to head injuries from falls, he had other things that were not funny to me, but might have been to dz.com. This fine, kind, intelligent man. My brothers and I could laugh, but otherwise it was like a stranger calling my kid ugly.

Sometimes it's time to just back away slowly. If it's not being done at their expense in front of them, and is unlikely to lead to action that can hurt someone in a similar situation, well, then it's a problem with thin-skinnedness.

Because, well, sometimes the kid is funny-looking.

Wendy P.

Yeah, I realised this a bit after my first post, so subsequently tried to change the tone of my posts. But even so, still don't really see the humour, so I think I will just listen to your advise on this one and walk away!! :D:D

Sorry for peeing on everyone's parade - please carry on laughing folks!! :P
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

\

Is there any other kind?[:/]

Yes, but out of 3,000 females at an all girls school...I have only found a few that I wouldn't call crazy or insane...

Breakfast time!:o

~R+R...:)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

Crazy women. Isn't that a redundant phrase?

:)

Technically, I believe you're wrong... From Wikipedia: "In linguistics, a phrase is a group of words which form a constituent and so function as a single unit in the syntax of a sentence."

I believe to qualify as a phrase, you would at least have to add the word "the" :P
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

I don't think age has much to do with it. My first wife was 24 when she tried to stab me several times in my sleep... just because I stayed at the beer joint a little later than I said.

Chuck

Did you lurn y'leassons (I believe there were 2 in there)?

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I don't think age has much to do with it. My first wife was 24 when she tried to stab me several times in my sleep... just because I stayed at the beer joint a little later than I said.

Chuck

Tell her you'll be home by sunrise, that way you can get there at 4 am and be early.

Don't give her a knife that isn't chained down in the kitchen.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Chuck

Sure did! First, I shucked the crazy bitch! Then, I worked on my punctuality! :D

Chuck